Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Before I start..:scust: @Brozay dapping this post. He shyting on ya peoples and you all:pachaha:

You making Chicago nikkas look bad. I fully expect you to re-nig ya dap and neg him. Ill give you two hours

Moving along Atlanta is mos def the real deal..I do think the spurs/hawks benefit from the game moving to more of a euro style. Interesting to see if the rest of the league follows suit and adjusts. Shouldn't be much longer until we see at least half the league playing that type of ball:banderas:

Only sad part is the death of the post player:mjcry:

This Hawks/Bulls fan rivalry is older than The Coli. When we were on SOHH they hated we repped the Hawks so hard and they used to try & discredit us all the time. Now that were better than them they can't take it

@GoldenGlove @beaniemac @red222 @CHICAGO @cornercommission2k12 come admit you were wrong about us brehs :sas2:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Exactly. Just like the Pacers, this team isn't quite all the way there yet. You can't just start yelling FINALS, FINALS, FINALS after half a season of elite play.

we took those pacers to 7 and we weren't anywhere close to being as good then as we are now, please don't compare us to those fukking scrubs :why:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it's more of a case of being consitent (not saying he isn't), than actually improving, he's nearly at his ceiling.

It's only down by .9 of a point and that's only because he averaged one more shot last season. It's a non sequitur.

DeMarre is one of the most underrated players in the league, but he's pretty much at his peak too.

You're closer to your ceiling than the Bulls/Cavs/Wizards are. You're not suppose to take it in a literal-basketball manner of speaking.

Everybody on the Hawks just reached they ceiling huh?:beli:

What makes you say this,or better yet,what info backs this up???:sas2:

Daps
just because wall has a larger burden on his team doesn't make him better or more valuable, it just means his team isn't as good
Of course it makes him more valuable. If he has more of an offensive load than Teague does for his team, than it makes him more valuable because he has to do more.
and you inferred millsap was our most important player, then posted a mvp ladder link to validate that point
I'd argue that he actually is, I mean it's certainly up for debate. It's not a clear case either way. I have no issue with somebody suggesting that Teague has a better case. I got called a 'dumb ass' for suggesting that Millsap was your most important player, that link proved that it's not nonsense to suggest that Millsap has arguably been your most important player so far. Arguably being the operative word.

i just wanted you to see the current one so you would better understand why our team is so much better than the wizards, and why teague is just as important and valuable as wall
If we're solely basing this on the link that you provided - it that doesn't make any sense. Wall is #4 on the MVP standings and Teague is ranked #7, yet the Wizards have a worse record, so how could tat possibly be true? Not to mention this is Teague's first time being mentioned in the MVP standings (Millsap has been mentioned more times), and Wall has been in the standings for a minute now.
like you said, there's no one else on the wizards who would be considered in an mvp ladder....but the hawks got multiple players on there already :sas1: don't multiple mvp candidates signify a more complete and overall better team? isn't that an indication of our star power?

At this stage of the season, no. The Hawks have simply been the best performing team. It don't mean much because we're not even half way into the season, you can't automatically assume that a team is the 'best' simply off 30-40 games of a full season. See; Pacers.

Daps
Everybody on the Hawks just reached they ceiling huh?:beli:

What makes you say this,or better yet,what info backs this up???:sas2:
By watching games.

I'm not saying that EVERY single Hawks player won't improve from here on out, all I'm saying is that they're closer to their ceilings on what they can become this season compared to the other said teams.

Daps
we took those pacers to 7 and we weren't anywhere close to being as good then as we are now, please don't compare us to those fukking scrubs :why:
That's not the point.

The point is you can't go crownin a team after only half a season of games. Yall dudes acting like you're already making your way to the Finals. :camby:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
By watching games.

I'm not saying that EVERY single Hawks player won't improve from here on out, all I'm saying is that they're closer to their ceilings on what they can become this season compared to the other said teams.

Teague just ripped off 6 straight 20+point games, jumped into the MVP poll,seems like he's improving rather than declining or staying the same:sas2:

Daps
so hawks dont have playoff experience is what theyre saying?

korver - been to ecf
sap - wcf w/ utah
al - 2x ncaa champ, has never missed playoffs inhis career
thabo - multiple wcf
antic did his thing in europe

its not like we're the new kids on the block

plus the one thing no one mentioned so far that will be a factor come playoff time is coaching

blatt :troll: wittman :mjlol: thibs :deadrose: casey :dahell:

bud has more rings than all of them combined