Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Teague could still improve, TrillSap's scoring is down from last yr, Demarre is improving. :mjlol: at anyone thinkin we've come anywhere close to our ceiling as a team
Ya def, the young guys gonna get better but I don't know if Millsap is going to be playing at this level for much longer th, even tho his game isn't ALL that much athleticism based but still.. I just meant that we have seen for many a season how good Horford can be and he is still 28, so I don't see any reason he shouldn't be shooting better percentages, especially with Teagues improvement as a playmaker and the excellent floor spacing. I cant brag to have seen more than a few hawks games this season but it's clear Horford is settling for too many jumpers,not being assertive enough offensively as a whole as well as just having some bad luck with rim rolls and gimmes etc plus from what I've seen his D isn't as good as it was, maybe the injury is still bothering him or he's just scared to get injured again?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol what happened to that Andre anyways
erykah-badu-andre-3000-2-450pk033010.jpg
Badu

Daps
Given how dominant we've been in this stretch it's gonna take a helluva lot of improving for some of these teams to catch up with US.

And that's ASSUMING that we don't get any better from now till the end of the year
When you take into account the possibility of yall hitting a wall, it's not. It's highly unlikely you're going to improve on your win:loss ratio in the second half of the season, whereas by mathematical chance and team's playing more time together on court (Cavs have added three pieces and Bron has yet to come back), other teams will improve on their win % in the second half of the season.

The majority of Chicago's and Washington's problems stem from a lack of consistency, which the Hawks have been able to level so far. Both those teams are only a few games behind the Hawks, it won't take much from either of those two teams to go on a winning-streak and the Hawks having a stretch of inconsistent play to turn the tide.in the Eastern conference. As I said, there's 40+ more games to play.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just because wall has a larger burden on his team doesn't make him better or more valuable, it just means his team isn't as good

and you inferred millsap was our most important player, then posted a mvp ladder link to validate that point

i just wanted you to see the current one so you would better understand why our team is so much better than the wizards, and why teague is just as important and valuable as wall

like you said, there's no one else on the wizards who would be considered in an mvp ladder....but the hawks got multiple players on there already :sas1: don't multiple mvp candidates signify a more complete and overall better team? isn't that an indication of our star power?

:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya def, the young guys gonna get better but I don't know if Millsap is going to be playing at this level for much longer th, even tho his game isn't ALL that much athleticism based but still.. I just meant that we have seen for many a season how good Horford can be and he is still 28, so I don't see any reason he shouldn't be shooting better percentages, especially with Teagues improvement as a playmaker and the excellent floor spacing. I cant brag to have seen more than a few hawks games this season but it's clear Horford is settling for too many jumpers,not being assertive enough offensively as a whole as well as just having some bad luck with rim rolls and gimmes etc plus from what I've seen his D isn't as good as it was, maybe the injury is still bothering him or he's just scared to get injured again?
Brehs acting like everyone on this team isn't improving and developing. Brehs act like Dennis ain't 21. Brehs act like Teague isn't much better. Brehs act like we don't have Edy Tavares in the cut. Brehs act lie Al Horford ain't one of the best in the NBA. Brehs acting like Killa Kyle ain't an assassin. Brehs act like Trillsap ain't offensively a beast. Brehs act like DMC ain't a skilled junkyard dog. Brehs act like Coach Bud ain't a hitta. :win:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Al is getting his rhythm back. He's probably about 90% of where he should be, still building strength in his shoulders so yea he is taking more jumpers than he has but as he gets stronger you'll see him getting more in the paint (even tho he's not really a back to the basket type guy anyway)

TrillSap is gonna get you 17 b/c he's crafty & has sneaky good athleticism. He's not going to play above the rim unless he has to. Teague is still picking his spots on when he needs to takeover & score but overall man you couldn't ask for a more balanced team. I think were good enough to win the East without making any moves

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's absolutely true, that definitely needs to be outlined in the picture. But need I remind you, we're barely half way into the REGULAR season, there's many more games to go. There's the possibility the Hawks could collapse in the second half of the season, there's the possibility that Rose recaptures his game, there's the possibility that Love/Bron/Kyrie click on all cylinders, there's the possibility that Beal breaks out. I could go on and on. The point is the Wizards/Cavs/Bulls aren't all the way there yet, whereas the Hawks couldn't be playing better, and although when everything equals itself out there may not be a great amount of difference in the margin of their chances - the one thing those said teams have over the Hawks are that their star players are better than what Atlanta has to offer.

So you're tyring to fault the Hawks for whooping Ass? :mindblown: Isn't that what they're supposed to do? And LMAO at all the what if scenarios. What if Cleveland stay trash. What if the Bulls have to continue playing their starters 45 mins per night to get wins. What if the Hawks keep whipping on the Wizards ass?

Bruh I can allready tell you the type of fukkboy that would get raped in prison on his first night smh

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Teague could still improve, TrillSap's scoring is down from last yr, Demarre is improving. :mjlol: at anyone thinkin we've come anywhere close to our ceiling as a team

exactly

not to mention our bench production keeps getting better with guys like schroder, sefolosha and mike scott all improving and contributing more as the season progresses

even antic had a season high in points the other night vs detroit

just because we're at the top of the standings doesn't mean we're at the top of our potential

Daps
Breh are you watching this Cavs team in action? They just look like a bunch of also rans to me, there's literally nothing they do well on the floor and yet I'm supposed to suspend belief and just assume they'll get it together b/c Bron plays there? They look TERRIBLE, no offensive identity, no defensive intensity, they're a marginal playoff team with their ENTIRE team breh. What exactly am I supposed to be nervous about as the #1 seed breh?
Give them a chance before you write them off, it's only been a few games since they traded for Shumpert/JR/Mozgov, and Shumpert hasn't even played yet and Bron isn't back as well. How the hell can you possibly think this will be the end result of what they potentially could be when they haven't even played ONE game together.

:skip:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh so now we gotta wait till the END of the season to judge how good we are based on record. Anything to discredit us huh? :camby:

I mean thats what happened with the Pacers last year............

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That L from last month still burns huh? :heh:

@malcolmxxx_45 this clown and the rest of his fanbase are public enemy number one. Except for @Brozay the rest of them can catch a hot neg at any time
Before I start..:scust: @Brozay dapping this post. He shyting on ya peoples and you all:pachaha:

You making Chicago nikkas look bad. I fully expect you to re-nig ya dap and neg him. Ill give you two hours

Moving along Atlanta is mos def the real deal..I do think the spurs/hawks benefit from the game moving to more of a euro style. Interesting to see if the rest of the league follows suit and adjusts. Shouldn't be much longer until we see at least half the league playing that type of ball:banderas:

Only sad part is the death of the post player:mjcry:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Give them a chance before you write them off, it's only been a few games since they traded for Shumpert/JR/Mozgov, and Shumpert hasn't even played yet and Bron isn't back as well. How the hell can you possibly think this will be the end result of what they potentially could be when they haven't even played ONE game together.

:skip:

Because they don't have any identity on offense or defense and the people who set that tone are your star players (Love, Kyrie, Bron). They just going thru the motions out there & that was with Bron. I'm waiting for them to look like some sort of juggernaut but they look mediocre. And Mozgov, JR & Shump will only add to that culture, they're only gonna enhance what's already there, they're not changing the culture.

The end result might be better, but when you look like shyt it's easy to look MUCH MUCH better

Daps
Teague could still improve
I think it's more of a case of being consitent (not saying he isn't), than actually improving, he's nearly at his ceiling.
TrillSap's scoring is down from last yr,
It's only down by .9 of a point and that's only because he averaged one more shot last season. It's a non sequitur.
r, Demarre is improving.
DeMarre is one of the most underrated players in the league, but he's pretty much at his peak too.
:mjlol: at anyone thinkin we've come anywhere close to our ceiling as a team
You're closer to your ceiling than the Bulls/Cavs/Wizards are. You're not suppose to take it in a literal-basketball manner of speaking.