Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Where did I criticize Teague for having the 'deeper' team? I'm faulting your line of thinking when you said - "you act like teague isn't doing just as much, if not more for us that wall is doing for them".

Which clearly isn't the case. He isn't doing just as much as Wall has been doing for the Wizards.

These marks are different though, the Hawks have been undoubtedly PERFORMING better than the Wizards so far, but that doesn't make them the superior team. As I've said before, yall play is the apotheosis of your ability and other teams have barely scratched the surface of what they could become this season. We're only half way into the season, we're not on the brink of the playoffs, the picture of where teams will be at for the postseason has only partially developed. Cavs are no where near the team they could be and Bulls are no where near the team they could be either.

All those teams have higher potential and are better equipped to deal with the postseason, that's all I'm saying,. :manny:

:ld: i guess i'd rather rate teams on performance over possibilities and hypotheticals

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
The Hawks are on fire and through the season so far theres no doubt they've been the best team in the East and top 5 in the league.

Its a long season though and all teams gotta take their lumps. Just hope the Hawks don't take theirs in the playoffs.

Teague has been dominant at the PG position. Its so much talent on this team. It's been dope seeing the growth of this squad.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I think Lowry is miles ahead of Teague :manny:

That being said the Hawks are miles ahead of the East as it stands.

Congrats to them boys. I dont think theyll be a serious title threat untill next year as the west is way too strong (i know yall ran a train).

A single signing on the wing and I LIKE the hawks to challenge for the ship

Daps
:ld: i guess i'd rather rate teams on performance over possibilities and hypotheticals
We're not even at the half way mark yet, there's no point saying your team has more of chance of making the Finals when there's 40+ games still to go and there's teams that haven't reached their peaks yet. You can start rating teams on their REGULAR season performances, once ya'know the regular season is actually finished.

:ld:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang