Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin I'm watching this Cavs team look disjointed, unorganized & generally uninterested get blown out by the Kings but yet this Cavs team is gonna give us problems in the playoffs? Ok :mjlol:
We've still got 40+ more games to play, LeBron isn't playing and they've just added three more pieces. They need time to develop. Please don't tell me you think this very team today is going to be and perform the exact same come playoff time?

:usure:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You can't be serious? We're not even at the half way mark of the season. Bring this shyt up when we're actually at the playoffs, not when there's 40+ more games to go.

:mindblown:

Oh so now we gotta wait till the END of the season to judge how good we are based on record. Anything to discredit us huh? :camby:

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin Seriously though, what have you seen that makes you so certain that we can't maintain this level of play?

Not one dude on the roster is playing above his talent level, while there's still room for guys like Schroeder to get even better.
It's not so much about maintaining this level of play, it's also keeping up with how other teams will improve in the second half of the season.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How many times has this current hawks unit played in the ECF? yet they're posed to not only make it there but win it too? :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We've still got 40+ more games to play, LeBron isn't playing and they've just added three more pieces. They need time to develop. Please don't tell me you think this very team today is going to be and perform the exact same come playoff time?

:usure:

Breh are you watching this Cavs team in action? They just look like a bunch of also rans to me, there's literally nothing they do well on the floor and yet I'm supposed to suspend belief and just assume they'll get it together b/c Bron plays there? They look TERRIBLE, no offensive identity, no defensive intensity, they're a marginal playoff team with their ENTIRE team breh. What exactly am I supposed to be nervous about as the #1 seed breh?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not so much about maintaining this level of play, it's also keeping up with how other teams will improve in the second half of the season.
Given how dominant we've been in this stretch it's gonna take a helluva lot of improving for some of these teams to catch up with US.

And that's ASSUMING that we don't get any better from now till the end of the year

Daps

nikka losing bad:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Give up @Gil Scott-Heroin
Why should I link to that one? The one I posted was only a week ago. Obviously if he was in the MVP standings just a week ago and now Teague has only just replaced him - there's nothing wrong with suggesting that Millsap has been arguably the Hawks most valuable player. I'm not saying it's an open and shut case, all I said was he's been arguably the team's most important player over the entire first half of the season.

And don't take what I said out of context, I only brought that up because @charmander said that Teague does just as much for his team as Wall does, if not more - I then used Millsap as an example because there's nobody on Wall's team that could have an argument for being the most important player on the team next to him, like Millsap does for the Hawks.

Millsap and Teague have have sound arguments for being the team's most important player so far.

Wall is the only one on the Wizards.