ATL Big Titty & Ass Judge Christina Peterson Body Cam Released

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Why all these 40,45,50 year old black folks who have solid jobs/careers mentally out here acting like 18,20,22 year olds

Even this bytch social media she trying to be like these young ig/only fan bytches

These old hoes love attention
Low-key if you look these older hoes trying to live they second childhood are far worse than these younger hoes living they first.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The problem is people don't want to separate themselves from foolishness. They'd rather be involved in it and cry foul later. Yes, as a judge you don't need to be hanging around certain environments. Yes, as a judge you do need to conduct yourself a certain way in public.

People want to be free to do whatever no matter their job title. That's fine, but you still have to deal with the consequences. I noticed the word "nikka" came out when things got real too.

She refused to give her name cause she was embarrassed, and she was thinking the people she wanted them to call would give her a break. Folks gotta stop acting like everybody's supposed to know you, but people get entitled when they have 'power'.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

I will say, she did try to take action, step in and stop something bad from happening.

Also looks like they were telling the truth:

I will say, that's what happens when you're nearly 40 years old trying to get in line for a food truck at 3AM though.

That said that dude is risking a whole lot over some tacos.

Looks like her friend took off her heels to run up on that dude

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-24-om-15-41-16.png

Her face when they told her she was wigless

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-24-om-15-41-28.png

:mjgrin::mjlol:

But like other posters said she did some wild shyt when she was IN office like goddamn

It always seem like Black women that wear wigs have a head full of hair under that wig. That woman has a head full of hair under that wig; so what was the point of the wig?

I know. I know. Black women and their hair. Don't go there. :hubie:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Proof that black faces in high places is a fukking scam.

To think someone like this wields the power to control the transfer of black wealth in Atlanta.
in certain places fo sho. just the token and when that's the case and te person in position doesn't realize it they almost always mismanage the position or opportunity when they should be thinking about how to parlay it into something more meaningful for themselves.