ATL Big Titty & Ass Judge Christina Peterson Body Cam Released

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I do give her the benefit of the doubt though: if you're a public official in the justice system you're supposed to take action, protect and serve, etc.

No one can say she wasn't trying to stand around at least and I'd want that from people in the law system.

She did try to do what's right and actions speak louder than words here, from my point of view at least.
Right

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

How do you know my unc Meiway, breh? :mjlol::mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Grown ass man trying to scrap with a woman :snoop: :scust:
Over some tacos too.

Like man, if you swing with full force, hit her and she falls the wrong way you're basically finished.

Look at the video, he throws her down and she was close to busting her head.

Like they say, prison is full of people who wish they held back a punch.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
What the fukk does that even mean

:dahell:
It means that just because someone is black and in a high place, doesn't meant shyt. It doesn't mean they deserve to be there and it damn sure doesn't mean they earned their spot.

You have this irresponsible ill-qualified bytch who doesn't even know the law properly, presiding over probate court in a black county that is actively being gentrified.

The real question is how she got there and who put her there. Who is she related to? Who did she fukk?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
^^^I once said I have dealt with women that work at Wal-Mart all the way up to lawyers and the mentality was the same… This right here proves what I said is true.
This is one of those things that you figure out as a man and try to work your way around it since you can never just say it and call it out..

Very frustrating

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why all these 40,45,50 year old black folks who have solid jobs/careers mentally out here acting like 18,20,22 year olds

Even this bytch social media she trying to be like these young ig/only fan bytches

These old hoes love attention
no male guidance no father no Man no accountability for her actions. Needless to say had that been a Black Man public official or not it would've went another way.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m gonna put some blame on the parent(s). I’ve seen this throughout college and the corporate world. Black women are rarely prepared for the dating life, especially if they don’t come from a stable home or an overly dogmatic Christian household.

Their parents force their daughters to focus on studies, get a career and a good man will magically appear at their doorstep. Meanwhile, other cultures are taught to seek out their future husbands in college, if not there, at least by their early 20s.

What happens is stunted emotional growth, and by the time they’re in their 30s, if they haven’t locked down a man, they go through their delayed hot girl summer which could last up into their 30s.

If they were taught to date healthily during their college years and young adulthood, this would be less prevalent. But if there’s no (good) father to give their daughter guidance, they end up in the real world unprepared and hiding behind your degrees doesn’t work in situations like we’ve seen in the bodycam video.
Eh, somewhat

It's not american culture to help your child find a mate, and due to the nature of our freedom, if you did help, they'd likely rebel. The best you can do is set a good example for them to follow, and some basic dos and don'ts, they'll make the rest of their decisions on their own.

Most of these girls start thotting in middle school, while it isn't too early to have those conversations around that age, things too happen quickly for parents to understand and moderate, and it's also extremely uncomfortable, so they'd rather just tell them to focus on school as you said.

So I agree with you to an extent but I also don't think it's realistic to have those conversations and expect the majority of these kids to actually listen. Kids hardly listen and adults never listen.