ATL Big Titty & Ass Judge Christina Peterson Body Cam Released

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
See. Statements like this is why I keep telling yall that no one hates nikkas more than other nikkas.
:whoa:

I have smoke for all southerners regardless of race.

They're dumb enough to keep electing the dumbest people and championing the most regressive policies.

I'm an equal opportunity roaster :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was never about her tussling to break something up. It was about how she pushed and hit the cop once he arrived to break things up.

Yup. Thought i was crazy for a minute reading these comments. Didn’t know you had free rein to put your hands on an officer without consequences. A brother probably would have been hit with a felony.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean… she was wrongfully arrested (even put the cop on blast) but this is why you need to stay out them streets if you got shyt to lose.

Idgaf about her age. This goes for everyone. Aint nothing good going on at 3am and you better be about whatever to whatever else is going on

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Her friend at the beginning had the bubble too :takedat:

Edit: come to find out she is no longer a judge. Got crushed in her reelection campaign. Probably for the best since apparently she developed a bad reputation while on the bench.

Edit 2: finished the entire video. What an drunk idiot :mjlol: the fact that her, the witness, and her attorney thought it was a good idea to make this public just shows that her losing reelection was a great call by the people. How embarrassing.

Yeah, she can sit down for a while.
This chick actually lives in my neighborhood, she is a fukking train wreck. Wanna be Atl reality housewife who finessed her way to the bench.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Crazy, after watching the video I wonder if she may be able to sue the city for any damage to her reputation.

It does like she was in the right, has video proof, the profession, eyewitness testimony to back her up, etc.

At the end of the day, she got a good look at the justice system and the people that got put in front of her though. There were probably some people who were there because of bad policing themselves.

That guy's job might be cooked at the least. It honestly does sound like they did a bad job of the situation.

You definitely can hear it in the original video a lot of people on the body cam video were saying she was trying to deescalate the situation but the cop wasn't trying to hear it.

Don't feel bad for her, she was removed from the bench in Georgia today by the Georgia Supreme Court. One of the main reasons is for jailing people for petty shyt.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
she didn’t want to be a judge anyway

U know without all the filters/makeup she look hit

This broad like many older broads watches love and hip hop Atlanta and real housewives of Atlanta and those old broads and try to copy that bullshyt tv lifestyle

These older generation x and millennial broads just look goofy today