ATL Big Titty & Ass Judge Christina Peterson Body Cam Released

Daps
i was just reading about a settlement apd reached with folks over 10 years ago and they are still paying out millions of dollars of sanctions related to it to this day. still at it i see :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Proof that black faces in high places is a fukking scam.

To think someone like this wields the power to control the transfer of black wealth in Atlanta.
She wasn't even a judge at the time of the arrest, they were already getting her out the paint for numerous flat out stupid decisions she made as a judge including some sheisty shyt where an innocent person got locked up with proper process or some shyt, can't remember the details entirely rn

Was watching an ex lawyer from Atlanta read up on her while waiting for the YSL trial to come back on, the judge in that case did some illegal fukkery too and he's black as well :snoop: Georgia judicial system been out on the summerjam screen forreal, all of them on some ridiculous bullshyt like they never feared getting caught.

Supreme Court got her completely outta here yesterday tho

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These type of folks don't have careers they just Cosplay at what they think someone with that Career would do if they were a character in a movie. These folks do the bare min to get the title and then the bare min to keep the job lol
Becoming a judge is no small feat. Doing the bare minimum to get that title is still doing ALOT. That’s both commendable and confusing to throw it all away considering what it takes to get there. But then again power corrupts.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

I won’t post the twitter links but they’re calling her all kinds of “thugs” and “DEI” hire. SMH. CACs are gonna CAC but I hate when they’re given ammunition.