Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:beli:
somehow I ended up tonight arguing with a bunch of these clowns on FB from one of my ex co-workers page...and I wasn't even trying to but these lil bytches was up at 4 in the morning arguing about fish and monkey turning into negroes :aicmon:
I ain't no overly religious cat but they wouldn't quit...I told them to go get some p*ssy and they tried to style on me :whoa:
I mean one cat even tried to turn it into that gays are more persecuted by religion that blacks in history :merchant:
:wtf:
fukk them fakkits. I'm drunk and going to sleep but I'm going to post some of their shyt they said when I get up...unreal. Do some of you folks actually deal with these lames???
Some married chick on Twitter who I was trying to smash was a hardcore atheist..and kept tweeting and retweeting about it and arguing with people about it, i finally unfollowed her cause she got boring and annoying and KIM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No people stop and the red light Because they have faith that people will follow the laws of the road. A person takes a pill because a doctor that they have faith in prescribes it to treat a problem they have.

Nobody has faith in something without some kinda proof. Now the thing about proof is what is accepted as proof can very. I have faith that your nothing more then a Tom alias.

Thats literally the opposite of the definition of faith.

Then again...it says a lot about your faith if you can't trust to god help or save you. :duck: :wtb:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some married chick on Twitter who I was trying to smash was a hardcore atheist..and kept tweeting and retweeting about it and arguing with people about it, i finally unfollowed her cause she got boring and annoying and KIM

To her credit...can you blame her?

In 2013 people take this stuff seriously and you get really confused by it.

Once you don't believe anymore, everyone just looks really crazy all the time.

You see religion everywhere and you're just bewildered. :mindblown:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I guess...but chick was just really confused about religion in general..i could really care less, but when she would attack "believers" unprovoked to further her agenda is when i sent her to the bushes

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thats literally the opposite of the definition of faith.

Then again...it says a lot about your faith if you can't trust to god help or save you. :duck: :wtb:

Definition of faith
noun
1 complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Nobody develops faith in something without some kinda proof. Let's say a person prays for a good Job and they get the good Job that they prayed for. To them that is enough proof of a god. Now to a non religious person that is not proof of anything but a person getting a good Job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
CBTiKeh.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Definition of faith
noun

:mjpls:

PijbPS0.png

:duck:

J1IA5LY.png

qok4DrR.png

Like I said...believing in stuff without proof
. :leostare:

Nobody develops faith in something without some kinda proof. Let's say a person prays for a good Job and they get the good Job that they prayed for. To them that is enough proof of a god. Now to a non religious person that is not proof of anything but a person getting a good Job.

The problem is that we can actually test that. Merely believing in something doesn't make it actually any more real, true, or valid.

Either god was responsible for getting the job, or god was not.

You can't claim god was responsible if the person's effort was all that mattered.

This comes down to free-will. :usure:

You won't win this brah :pachaha:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Someone had to create the universe bro

and someone had to create that someone

and that someone, and that someone, and that someone..

What if God HAS A GOD THAT HE WORSHIPS AND PRAYS TOO?

:mindblown:

Nothing makes sense to our evolved primate brain so u can't blame religious folks for settling with simple answers to these questions we don't yet have answers to

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Definition of faith
noun

lmao at you just using the first description when the second completely destroys your arguement... in all honesty what your saying is nonsensical and abhorrently stupid.

you dont understand the definition of faith or proof.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
If I actually explain how gravity works, do you still get to claim god did it?

Science isn't a thing. Its a process of knowledge and attempts to describe phenomena to a reliable degree.

Evolution doesn't disprove intelligent design...because evolution has no stance on that question. Intelligent design is what happens when humans assert what they observe as "intelligent" ...thats the flaw. Unless you mean breathing and eating food down the same tube is intelligent. :what:

Then again, you talk about "faith" but you still look both ways when crossing the street. :whoo:

What does faith in God have to do with crossing the street? Maybe your expectations are just unrealistic. I don't think believing in God is supposed mean you're suddenly invincible. It just means you're accepting that the law of gravity you just discovered has an author.

You have faith in science as well but it doesn't make you a superhuman.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does faith in God have to do with crossing the street? Maybe your expectations are just unrealistic. I don't think believing in God is supposed mean you're suddenly invincible. It just means you're accepting that the law of gravity you just discovered has an author.

Wait...so why pray in the first place?

If you can't pray to god to protect you, it seems like god's power has some limitations.... :pachaha: :umad: :pacspit:

You have faith in science as well but it doesn't make you a superhuman.

No, idiot.

Science isn't predicated on faith. Its predicated on evidence and repeatedly testable and observed experimentation.

If science was faith based, we'd have stopped at prayer for curing Polio.
:ufdup: :beli:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Wait...so why pray in the first place?

If you can't pray to god to protect you, it seems like god's power has some limitations.... :pachaha: :umad: :pacspit:

No, idiot.

Science isn't predicated on faith. Its predicated on evidence and repeatedly testable and observed experimentation.

If science was faith based, we'd have stopped at prayer for curing Polio. :ufdup: :beli:

Praying for something isn't supposed to give you what you want. That's not God, that's a genie or something. Your expectations are unrealistic. What if 2 people pray for opposite teams in a sporting event? Would there be an automatic tie? Let's try to use our brains a little bit, shall we?

And science is absolutely predicated on faith. You believe in these scientific theories, right? It was once a scientific theory that the sun revolved around the Earth. People believed that too. I used to believe Pluto was a planet but now science says it isn't. It's absolutely based on faith especially as it pertains to you because I doubt you ever measured the square mileage of Earth yet if I ask you what it is you can answer with the utmost confidence. :comeon:

FOH

And you think typing in big letters makes your words have more impact? You're not fooling the people. Yelling doesn't make you any smarter. It just makes you look like an attention whoring retard instead of just a regular retard.

:umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Praying for something isn't supposed to give you what you want. That's not God, that's a genie or something. Your expectations are unrealistic. What if 2 people pray for opposite teams in a sporting event? Would there be an automatic tie? Let's try to use our brains a little bit, shall we?

Says the guy who believes in god to answer prayers... :pacspit: :yeshrug:

You should tell me why YOU believe this in the first place.

And science is absolutely predicated on faith. You believe in these scientific theories, right?

Its not belief. I can demonstrate it.

Unlike you, I don't just take things for granted.

If I want to prove the acceleration of an object in a vacuum, I can easily do that.

It was once a scientific theory that the sun revolved around the Earth.

And?

Thats what evidence is supposed to do.

Science tries to rely on evidence.

You like to rely on "revelation"

I'm open to change my mind based on new information. You're not.

Tell me why you don't believe the earth is the center of the universe anymore...

People believed that too. I used to believe Pluto was a planet but now science says it isn't. It's absolutely based on faith especially as it pertains to you because I doubt you ever measured the square mileage of Earth yet if I ask you what it is you can answer with the utmost confidence. :comeon:

I try to tell you that you WILL NOT WIN... :pacspit:

What a jack ass.

FOH

And you think typing in big letters makes your words have more impact? You're not fooling the people. Yelling doesn't make you any smarter. It just makes you look like an attention whoring retard instead of just a regular retard.

:umad:

What it DOES do is exaggerate how utterly stupid you are.

If a science book says something...fukkIN CHALLENGE IT.

Do the experiments! Thats the goddamn point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
@Napoleon

I'm not a theist. I don't pray to God and if I did I wouldn't be praying for him to give me stuff and make me invincible. That's dumb. You're confusing God with a wishing well.

I'm not even going to read the rest of your nonsense because right off the bat you don't know what you're talking about and you're known on this site as an obnoxious troll. Even your fellow atheists think you're an idiot.

Now go ahead and type some more big words that no one is going to read, you fukkin retard. :russ:

Last edited by a moderator: