Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Matthew 5:17 :mjpls:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Luke 24:44

Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Still valid. :snoop: :stopitslime:

Unless we ignoring the 10 commandments too. :comeon:

I don't go to church. Haven't been in years :manny:

Then start a thread and carry on over there :ld:

Maybe @Mr. Somebody can help ya'll there.

Also I believe Faith in Jesus fufill the Old Testament requirement but don't quote me on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nah baby, I ain't no attention whore.

we good here.

Why are u skeptic of your homie man? this is someone who u knew since 1st grade and he's always kept it completely 100.

Why turn your back on him when God calls him to task?

:dwillhuh:

I don't have a Homie that has spoken to God but when I do I will let ya'll know :troll:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I don't have a Homie that has spoken to God but when I do I will let ya'll know :troll:

man, u ain't a real n1gga bro

I don't ever want to hear u talk about faith or God again since u don't really ride out for what u believe in. That's why I have more respect for Muslims, atleast they go hard in the paint for their faith.

you a modern day Peter when the sh1t hits the fan.

No better than an atheist

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
man, u ain't a real n1gga bro

I don't ever want to hear u talk about faith or God again since u don't really ride out for what u believe in. That's why I have more respect for Muslims, atleast they go hard in the paint for their faith.

you a modern day Peter when the sh1t hits the fan.

No better than an atheist

::merchant:

That's why I don't preach to nikkas on the internet. but still call out an angry ass atheist bc unlike muslim all they gone do is rant :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

057-Penn-Jillette-on-atheism.jpg

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
That's why I don't preach to nikkas on the internet. but still call out an angry ass atheist bc unlike muslim all the gone do is rant :troll:

So you don't believe God speaks to people these days?

and by speak I don't mean through inspiration, motivation, events, occurrences etc

I mean speaking in terms of giving word for word instructions like he did in the bible......

that's completely out of the realm of possibility today?

:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
London
It seems the two are independent variables unable to prove or disprove the other.

Are you talking about Intelligent Design with the appeal to irreducible complexity? Or some vague philosophical idea? If the former, if true, then it's at odds with the theory of evolution, falsifying it.

Daps
Reppin
London
Since you an active researcher on the field and I'm not do you care to share with me who or what is this common ancestor that monkeys and humans have beides the nikka from the vega system. Ya whole study is based on our similar genetic make up? Do you have a fossil that link our 2 species? :leostare: :ld:

:stopitslime: You are being dishonest in your discourse. I'll take it you don't actually know how to make the evidence that is shared ERVs go away, so you've thrown a non sequitur in the mix. Put it this way: you have siblings and cousins on your mother's side - some deceased others not. A geneticist is able to map the genetic code of those alive and discovers the DNA profiles of those tested show that you all share the same maternal grandparents. Would you still need the bones of said grandparents to determine that this new line of evidence (genetic mapping) corroborates what was already known about your family? No? then stop shuffling and jiving trying to ignore what ERVs show. Trying to pretend genetic evidence is some trivial shyt. We don't even have remains of some animals that went extinct about a century or so ago.

Answer is you don't. Saying evidence suggest and evidence proves are 2 different things breh.

Once again, Proof is for some branches of mathematics and alcohol. Proof isn't done in the modern synthesis of science: evidence is.

Evidence can be manipulated to argue any agenda That you are trying to push. So Ad hominem attacks still won't prove your case for you.

Miss me with that bullshyte. While not impossible, the fact that it is data that has been checked and rechecked by numerous people all with varying agendas and belief systems is enough for a non-conspiracy theorist like me. Seems to me like you might be grasping for straws there, Johnny.

Why is it that all of ya'll always resort to name calling every time your evolutionary theories aka :faith: is questioned :russ: I tell you no one angrier than an atheist.

Stop projecting your state of mind to me. Unless I use all caps I'm not angry, so stop pretending the words you're reading on your computer screen come with an emotion reading tubethingy.

Right, I've spent enough time on this. I'm off to church. Seriously.:manny:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@Tom You're smarter than you originally let on, I see you:smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

No people stop and the red light Because they have faith that people will follow the laws of the road. A person takes a pill because a doctor that they have faith in prescribes it to treat a problem they have.

Nobody has faith in something without some kinda proof. Now the thing about proof is what is accepted as proof can very. I have faith that your nothing more then a Tom alias.