Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting on that common ancestor friend :mjpls:
We evolved a

tumblr_lw0d94L6Bc1qg6uvho1_1280.jpg

into

Poodle.jpg

We created an entire new sub-species dude.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm just saying, if it was one of ur religious homies...

would u take his word for it or be skeptic?

Depends on how serious my homie is with his faith. If the nikka was in the club with me friday and saturday then in church sunday and I knew he was fukking all type of hoes than I would prolly laugh at his ass but if he was bout that life bout that none hypocritical jesus life then I would take a second to hear what he has to say. I don't have nor know all the answers

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Depends on how serious my homie is with his faith. If the nikka was in the club with me friday and saturday the in church sunday and I knew he was fukking all type of hoes than I would prolly laugh at his ass but if he was bout that life bout that none hypocritical jesus life then I would take a second to hear what he has to say. I don't have nor know all the answers

homie is 100% serious about his faith and reads the bible every day

he's telling you some crazy ish you don't fully agree with though.......and you might have to do some things you may not want to do...

But he assured you 100% that he spoke to God and that this is what God wanted........

do u ride along with him or do u reject God's word?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how serious my homie is with his faith. If the nikka was in the club with me friday and saturday then in church sunday and I knew he was fukking all type of hoes than I would prolly laugh at his ass but if he was bout that life bout that none hypocritical jesus life then I would take a second to hear what he has to say. I don't have nor know all the answers
you realize we have a tail bone and whales have remnants of legs, feet and toe bone structures from when their early ancestors walked on land? the evidence of evolution is all around you and shouldn't stop you from believing in god. It should however make you question the biblical account. It's 2013, the bible is bullshyt man. God only talks to crazy people.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
homie is 100% serious about his faith and reads the bible every day

he's telling you some crazy ish you don't fully agree with though.......and you might have to do some things you may not want to do...

But he assured you 100% that he spoke to God and that this is what God wanted........

do u ride along with him or do u reject God's word?

I'll ride with the homie as long as it ain't no illegal shyt.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Give unto Ceasar what is due to Ceasar. God ain't tell that nikka that. :mjpls:

God told Moses to murk dozens of people b

Killed the entire world in a flood

and offed the first born son of every Egyptian

It's not out of his character to ask someone to do something illegal in 2013

If you had stronger faith in the Lord maybe you would not have doubted your friends sincerity in this hypothetical scenario

You'll believe some sh1t that n1ggas claimed happened 2 thousand years ago but you won't believe what your homie says about the Lord right now....that's messed up man

you're no better than a Jew b

:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
God told Moses to murk dozens of people b

Killed the entire world in a flood

and offed the first born son of every Egyptian

It's not out of his character to ask someone to do something illegal in 2013

If you had stronger faith in the Lord maybe you would not have doubted your friends sincerity in this hypothetical scenario

you're no better than a Jew b

:ld:

That was the old Testament breh. We in the Age of grace :troll:

But are we discussing evolution or Theology? :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That was the old Testament breh. We in the Age of grace :troll:

But are we discussing evolution or Theology? :ld:

Matthew 5:17 :mjpls:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Luke 24:44

Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Still valid. :snoop: :stopitslime:

Unless we ignoring the 10 commandments too. :comeon: