Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
STILL WAITING ON THAT COMMON ANCESTOR FRIEND. WHERE ARE HIS FOSSILS :mjpls:

Interesting.

Would you accept genetic evidence as a source of information we can used to determine lineage of members of a species?

Like paternity tests?

I know you do.

So now when its used to explain things going back hundreds of thousands of years...now you can't handle it. :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Interesting.

Would you accept genetic evidence as a source of information we can used to determine lineage of members of a species?

Like paternity tests?

I know you do.

So now when its used to explain things going back hundreds of thousands of years...now you can't handle it. :pachaha:

Richard Dawkins briefly explains "Common Ancestor" - YouTube

Still waiting friend? :mjpls: By the way being in the primate family of course we have similar genetic make up. No one is arguing that.

So are you going to provide me with what I ask :mjpls:

But I can counter your argument with Intelligent Design

f Humans Write Genetic Code, Is It Intelligent Design?
Evolution News & Views May 22, 2012 6:00 AM | Permalink

Scientists are starting to use DNA to write computer code. They fancy themselves as designers of a system. What does this imply about the natural genetic code?

It's "totally rad," announced a press release from Stanford School of Medicine: "Scientists from Stanford's Department of Bioengineering have devised a method for repeatedly encoding, storing and erasing digital data within the DNA of living cells." After 3 years of work and 750 tries, they found a way to create and erase digital code using DNA molecules.

They're not using the A-G-C-T bases that the natural genetic code uses to store information. Instead, they use the way a portion of DNA points as the equivalent of a bit: one way indicates a one, the other indicates a zero. It's rad because they named it that: Recombinase Addressable Data (RAD). It offers the power to use DNA as non-volatile memory and a molecular "switch" to turn on fluorescent proteins in microbes.

This work, however, involves a seamless overlap with natural genetic code. First, the scientists are using living microbes. Second, they plan to use it for biological engineering. Third, they believe their work "might impact our understanding of and interaction with life." One researcher said, "Programmable data storage within the DNA of living cells would seem an incredibly powerful tool for studying cancer, aging, organismal development and even the natural environment."

Moreover, the original paper in PNAS1 speaks of genetic material as a "natural data storage medium". Their new system works in conjunction with the natural genetic code and can survive 100 cell divisions; in other words, it is an artificial code working alongside a natural code.

This leads to a totally rad question: If a researcher without foreknowledge of this technology examined a microbe employing it, would he or she be justified in inferring that an intelligent cause played a role in its origin? If so, what's the difference with inferring an intelligent case for the origin of the "natural" genetic code, since it also involves the encoding and storage of functional information?

If Humans Write Genetic Code, Is It Intelligent Design? - Evolution News & Views

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Still waiting friend? :mjpls:

So are you going to provide me with what I ask :mjpls:

But I can counter your argument with Intelligent Design

If Humans Write Genetic Code, Is It Intelligent Design? - Evolution News & Views

b7a4ONU.png

Thats not intelligent design dumbass. Thats arranging the sequence of nucleotides to create a desired metabolic outcome.

Keep trying.

You've already demonstrated you haven't even taken a biochem class.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
31380783.jpg

Thats not intelligent design dumbass. Thats arranging the sequence of nucleotides to create a desired metabolic outcome.

Keep trying.

You've already demonstrated you haven't even taken a biochem class.

Supports genetic coding in arguments for evolution denies it when use to support intelligent design :pachaha:

dwight-schrute-meme-generator-red-bull-gives-you-wings-false-evolution-does-705a69.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Supports genetic coding in arguments for evolution denies it when use to support intelligent design :pachaha:

Thats not what intelligent design is.

Cosmetic genetic manipulation is not the same as the theological concept that christians who failed basic science classes use to assert that biology is religiously influenced.

I wonder what your thoughts are on the hindu version of creation.

Since you're so into this ID concept. :pachaha:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
@Ain't That Something

If your pastor took you aside one on one and told you that he heard god's voice as clearly as you would I if I were sitting in the same room with you. Claiming that he gave him specific Instructions to do yadda yadda yadda

Would you believe him? or would u be skeptic and assume he just had too much to drink?

:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Thats not what intelligent design is.

Cosmetic genetic manipulation is not the same as the theological concept that christians who failed basic science classes use to assert that biology is religiously influenced.

I wonder what your thoughts are on the hindu version of creation.

Since you're so into this ID concept. :pachaha:

Still waiting on that common ancestor friend :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
@Ain't That Something

If your pastor took you aside one on one and told you that he heard god's voice as clearly as you would I if I were sitting in the same room with you. Claiming that he gave him specific Instructions to do yadda yadda yadda

Would you believe him? or would u be skeptic and assume he just had too much to drink?

:dwillhuh:

I don't go to church. Haven't been in years :manny: