At what point should a wife leave her husband after he has put his hands on her?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Y'all should have woke up fighting over who has to go to the store to buy a Plan B because that kid wouldn't stand a chance in that dysfunctional household.
how its dysfuntional? we dont fight in front our children, shyt we dont even raise our voice at each other while our children are around. she wait till they go out to their grandma house to act up with me

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I am not saying Black men in general but indeed the black men on this forum and the mods as well.

They banned me from posting in that thread and they moved this thread to the salon.This forum is disgusting and promotes for black women to stay in abusive situations.

That's a lie

When a coli poster was in an abusive relationship, I will refrain from tagging the poster, TheColi tried their best to help. Gofundme was started too and everything worked out for the best

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's a lie

When a coli poster was in an abusive relationship, I will refrain from tagging the poster, TheColi tried their best to help. Gofundme was started too and everything worked out for the best

who spearheaded the help for this person?

If I can recall correctly, it was the women of the coli who stepped up and everyone else fell in line behind them. Coli might fukk around and be a matriarch according to coli definitions.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Well first of all any man that decides he wants to get buck with me we scrappin. Then afterwards we'll determine how we'll proceed with the relationship based on the outcome of the ass beating.

how-dudes-argue-with-they-girl-when-they-know-she-2759532.png

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
who spearheaded the help for this person?

If I can recall correctly, it was the women of the coli who stepped up and everyone else fell in line behind them. Coli might fukk around and be a matriarch according to coli definitions.

The thread was started in the salon right ? If so, of course they would be the first to respond and see it.

Don't make this a coli woman vs man thing Matt:upsetfavre:

But still, everyone banded together to make sure the poster had everything they needed and extended their helping hand.

In the case of Theraflu, after re-reading the thread in its entirety, it's up to him and his wife to work out their issues.

A lot of emotions were poured into battering him which isn't going to help the situation. It's all on what him and his wife wants to do, she has every right to leave and the same right to stay.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Women's psychology is complex and it is impossible to tell if they subconsciously want to get abused or not. The reason I say that is because a woman ALWAYS goes back to her aggressor and there's more often than not repeated provocation on her end. It goes against all logic.

But it does eventually reach a point where she has to leave.
Wtf why do some men tjink like this? Do people really lack that much understanding of human behavior? It's not that the woman WANTS to be abused, it's that she can't get out the situation for psychological or phahcial reasons (money, pride, fear of being alone or starting over) or she believes she can change him and her behavior will soon his abuse , so if she acts right the situation will get better and the relationship will return to a better state.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
a push is not putting hands on a female and his reality was warped due to the combo of drugs (an unintentional reaction); but yea if a nikka jabbing you and all that obviously leave. Though some females are either too afraid or in love and end up staying in a abusive cycle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf why do some men tjink like this? Do people really lack that much understanding of human behavior? It's not that the woman WANTS to be abused, it's that she can't get out the situation for psychological or phahcial reasons (money, pride, fear of being alone or starting over) or she believes she can change him and her behavior will soon his abuse , so if she acts right the situation will get better and the relationship will return to a better state.

Explain provocation knowing the consequence

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Why would a woman who has suffered physical abuse before from a man provoke that same man physically in situations after that. Explain that one to me.
You're thinking of what, women who are calling their abusive partners names or hit them to provoke them to hit them back? Abusive relationships usually don't operate like that. In those cases both partners are abusive. That's different situation from a man or woman beating on a nonviolent partner.

Victims of abuse usually say they have to walk on eggshells meaning anything they do from saying the wrong word to overcooking dinner to having normal human emotions will set their volatile partner off. it's not someone else's responsibility to prevent you from losing your shyt. Unless this person is beating on you, physical abuse cannot be provoked. Physical abuse is a choice. People who physically abuse their partners usually have a mental disorder, like borderline, antisocial or narcissistic personality or bipolar disorder.