At what point should a wife leave her husband after he has put his hands on her?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Seems like a thinly veiled ,"Black men encourage a climate of violence against black women thread".:aicmon:

But to answer your question she should leave after the first time no one should tolerate abuse.:francis:

I am not saying Black men in general but indeed the black men on this forum and the mods as well.

They banned me from posting in that thread and they moved this thread to the salon.This forum is disgusting and promotes for black women to stay in abusive situations.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
me and my wife physically fight all the time.:manny:....never punch or slap eachother in the face though, thats the rule.....it ALWAYS leads to crazy sex tho, we still fighting but fukking at the same time:whoo:

she starts 80% of time.....last night i came in the house and , and i mushed her, like :hubie: from me girl. for i fukk u up...she probably pregant today now:merchant: forgot to pull out

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
me and my wife physically fight all the time.:manny:....never punch or slap eachother in the face though, thats the rule.....it ALWAYS leads to crazy sex tho, we still fighting but fukking at the same time:whoo:

she starts 80% of time.....last night i came in the house and , and i mushed her, like :hubie: from me girl. for i fukk u up...she probably pregant today now:merchant: forgot to pull out

Literally how it be tho ..

That lead to the best shyt

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummm no. I've been drunk and I've take drugs before and never once have I assaulted someone. Drugs are not a get out of jail free card.
I did not say that, but it depends on the drugs and the circumstances. There are drugs that make you paranoid or more aggressive. If you took them and had no experience with them it's different from constantly abusing them and getting violent. We weren't there so it's hard to judge. But if this is a one time occurence and he learns from this experience than it's different from someone who regularly drinks or takes drugs and abuses his spouse in the process.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Y'all should have woke up fighting over who has to go to the store to buy a Plan B because that kid wouldn't stand a chance in that dysfunctional household.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I did not say that, but it depends on the drugs and the circumstances. There are drugs that make you paranoid or more aggressive. If you took them and had no experience with them it's different from constantly abusing them and getting violent. We weren't there so it's hard to judge. But if this is a one time occurence and he learns from this experience than it's different from someone who regularly drinks or takes drugs and abuses his spouse in the process.

:francis: I guess we all have different standards. I have yet to met someone who hit someone out of anger and didn't repeat the behavior again.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Her safety is in danger THE FIRST TIME a man puts his hands on her.

No it's not.:what: A man has never put his hands on me.A man better not ever let it get past raising his voice & even then he better watch his tone and what comes out of his mouth.
Back home if females get out of line we slap em around.
That's why the divorce rare is 11℅

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've been married for 28 years and we have never had to resort to pushing, hitting, slapping one another. Some of you dudes really need to grow up.
Wow married for 28years congrats
I can't even stay faithful for 2 weeks..how do you do it ?

Fred