I'mma be 75 still in the club swagging :win:

35125d40.jpg

:myman:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
shyt i never knew there was a age limit to the club scene. when i used to promote for clubs in vegas i would see 60 yr old mothafukkas in there partying with young bytches.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
You should stop clubbing once you realize that everyone in the club is whack. Not just the club you're in... ALL CLUBS!

It doesn't have anything to do with age, more of how fast you mature. :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Think it all just depends on what kind of club, how youthful you look, and whether you can dance or not. I'm 25 and hit a 21+ spot with my boy & his girl for the drink specials. It's not like a "dress code, wait-in-line" spot but they spin hip-hop/top 40 on Saturdays and people dance on the floor & stage.

The crowd's diverse and I've been given numbers from chicks my age, younger, and even 10 years older. You can never really tell, so it's all in what you can do.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there is really a limit, but if you are 32 you should not be in the same clubs you were in at 22, at least not as often, that's lame and wack. I personally don't go to the clubs as often as I use to and I think that should be the case for most people, as you get older you should be clubbing less. I prefer traveling a lot more than clubbing

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
30 is the max for me.... After that I assume you lost at life. Hit up a lounge or reggie bar on birthdays or whatever.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yup. I stopped around 24 cuz it was a collosal waste of money. Plus I had my own apartment by then, so there was no point in hitting the clubs anymore.
Where you live that has a cover charge? In NYC there is a door policy that keeps out the not so good looking or broke crowd, at some spots they say there is a 300 bar minimum for some cats or 1500 for a group of 4 so so girls and guys, but i never had to pay it, the only place i know with a cover is Webster Hall which is :scusthov:, i would never spend money on a cover charge.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there's no age to when youre supposed to stop...like i started curbing myself from the clubs around the beginning of 2010...a nikka was travelling so much for work that all i wanted to do on my non travelling days is catch up in the gym and rest...now im 30...really the only time i hit the clubs now is on halloween, new years, or if its a birthday of some sort