At what age should you stop clubbin'

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I rarely club but I dont really think there should be an age limit. Im 27 and I don't club like that anymore. I go to industry parties at clubs though, the kind you have to be invited to. :mjpls:

Oh and theres nothing wrong with being 30 and hollering at a 22 year old. :shaq:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I stopped clubbing because the women I date don't enjoy them. Also, the women I enjoy don't usually go to clubs. :yeshrug:

I'm down for a night at the bar with a few friends and my girl, sometimes.

It all gets kind of old, eventually, though. shyt, I work at a bar for fukk sakes. :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
25. The club is pretty dumb. A grown up lounge where you can actually hold conversation with out having to borderline yell what you are trying to say, and not have to worry about if some ignorant knuckle head who can't hold his liquor is gonna try and pick a fight with you....... just to pick a fight.

Maybe the clubs u choose to go to are dumb:yeshrug: its all about picking quality functions. Drunk idiots are at sports events, bowling alleys, clubs, bars and lounges alike. Maybe drunk idiots see u as weak and an easy target? Just sayin:manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There isn't really an age where u are "supposed" to stop goin. I have some older cousins/homies that are like 33-37 but still do it big at the clubs and pull bad byytches. I understand that the club isn't for everybody. Some dudes are mad uncomfortable in a club setting. They don't know how to holla at chicks, they are lowkey indimitaded with hollerin at a chick at a club/ dancin with a chick. Some nyggaz are too broke to hit the club and do it big (pop a bottle, buy drinks, pay for parking etc) and would rather post at home and play madden:manny: and that's cool too. But on the other hand, there are nyggaz like me that hit the club and have a fuccin blast (mingle with byytches, get byytches numbers, chop it up with chix, dance wit chix, and just have fun without givin a fucc about what people think) My point is that clubbin is all what u make it or what u don't make it and it doesn't matter what your age is as long as your doin u and havin a blast each time u go.

So many people go to the club and stand on the wall bullshyttin and worry about what the next muhfukka is thinkin about them, worried about who's gonna laugh at them when they dance and act wild, worry about chix turnin em down, worry about all kind of dumb shhyt other than just havin fun and that's what keeps a lot of people from goin to the club. I don't give a shyyt, when I go 2 the club, I turn up in that byytch!:gladbron:

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
There isn't really an age where u are "supposed" to stop goin. I have some older cousins/homies that are like 33-37 but still do it big at the clubs and pull bad byytches. I understand that the club isn't for everybody. Some dudes are mad uncomfortable in a club setting. They don't know how to holla at chicks, they are lowkey indimitaded with hollerin at a chick at a club/ dancin with a chick. Some nyggaz are too broke to hit the club and do it big (pop a bottle, buy drinks, pay for parking etc) and would rather post at home and play madden:manny: and that's cool too. But on the other hand, there are nyggaz like me that hit the club and have a fuccin blast (mingle with byytches, get byytches numbers, chop it up with chix, dance wit chix, and just have fun without givin a fucc about what people think) My point is that clubbin is all what u make it or what u don't make it and it doesn't matter what your age is as long as your doin u and havin a blast each time u go.

So many people go to the club and stand on the wall bullshyttin and worry about what the next muhfukka is thinkin about them, worried about who's gonna laugh at them when they dance and act wild, worry about chix turnin em down, worry about all kind of dumb shhyt other than just havin fun and that's what keeps a lot of people from goin to the club. I don't give a shyyt, when I go 2 the club, I turn up in that byytch!:gladbron:

If you know how to dance, the women will follow.
:stylin:

*catches Holy Ghost*
:mj:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
started at 16 stopped at 23. go from time to time though