At what age should you stop clubbin'

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were just getting in, the hell you getting out for?

:yeshrug: shyt was whack my man. Paying a cover charge just to get in the door, $8.00 for a watered-down drink, bunch of weaved-hoes looking for ballers, and not being able to hear your friends talk to you?

Pass.

Edit: Plus I can't dance to save my life and was never really into sex w/ random chicks.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im 25 and im considering retiring... i always felt it was pathetic when like 25-30 year olds would scoop my 19 year old home girls... in the last month i took home two white girls that were prob 19-20... and i see myself becoming that creep...

i think its a future of xbox live... marijuana and and sixpacks (its what i got goin on tonight)

yea, im 25, im down to go to bars thats a little bit laid back, but if i see an undergrad crowd, im running the fukk out of there

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm 26 in a few months, at 30 I stop. But I've already stopped going to clubs as shyt just too immature for me now

every time I see those older guys, I always think "fukking losers, I pray I never end up like them"

Daps
Im 25 clubs got old for me real quick... Same music...same type of people... Then someone trying to get pass you and they're dripping with sweat :scusthov:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:yeshrug: shyt was whack my man. Paying a cover charge just to get in the door, $8.00 for a watered-down drink, bunch of weaved-hoes looking for ballers, and not being able to hear your friends talk to you?

Pass.

Edit: Plus I can't dance to save my life and was never really into sex w/ random chicks.
no prob breh, it does gets boring after a while, I just found that young...that's all.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Megaclubs? I stopped around 24.

I plan on going out to parties well into my late 30's though...day parties, lounges, bars. I'm gonna be out chea getting it. Pulling up to the spot valet in that nazi sled homie..

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im 28 and i dont really go out now. im more of a lounge type of guy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
M3h haven't been since I turned 21. Most of my friends are in the process of turning 21. The 18+ clubs are burnt imo, lots of easy hook ups, also lots of diseases, strap up if you bout that life. Got tired of the scenery, I'm not an advocated of spending money to "impress" people(females). I'm not with that BMF lifestyle. I've been to a couple 21+ clubs in the past, wasn't really impressed. I grew tired of the preparation: you know the whole getting a fresh cut, dropping $$ on some new kicks, $$ on Pre-gaming drinks, gas, near death collisions try getting home. Seeing random people get shot, stabbed, or stomped out. All this to get some new numbers or ass that night, :wtf:

Seriously, meeting chicks @ the mall, supermarket, park, school >>>> club

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
25. The club is pretty dumb. A grown up lounge where you can actually hold conversation with out having to borderline yell what you are trying to say, and not have to worry about if some ignorant knuckle head who can't hold his liquor is gonna try and pick a fight with you....... just to pick a fight.