At what age should you stop clubbin'

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The question should be when are you too old and broke to be in the club. If you have money, you can get love anywhere.

I actually thought I was too old for 18 and up clubs. Went to Ibizia in DC friday and everyone was dancing. The miniskirts and young girls. :ohlawd: I had a great time. The older standing around fashion show clubs are wack.

Daps
Reppin
London
People putting a limit at going to clubs in their twenties? You start feeling old in your twenties then you're going to spend the vast majority of your life feeling old, I mean you have maybe 50-60 years to live at that point in your life and you're starting to feel old so early on? Doesn't make any sense.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
For me it was about 23. I honestly had done all the clubbing i wanted to in college. Plus im Frat so we stayed in clubs because we were either throwing parties or road tripping to other schools. I got a wife and kids now, ain't nothing in the club for me these days. Chilling at a bar with my wife and some friends is where im at now. Im Too old for that club life

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
For me it was about 23. I honestly had done all the clubbing i wanted to in college. Plus im Frat so we stayed in clubs because we were either throwing parties or road tripping to other schools. I got a wife and kids now, ain't nothing in the club for me these days. Chilling at a bar with my wife and some friends is where im at now. Im Too old for that club life

:flabbynsick:

:umad:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
roughly about 24... by that age you are the old guy there because most people there are like 21,22, 23. When I hit around my mid 20s I would go once a year if someone invited me out, but I stopped altogether at about 27. Too busy, too tired and my money is too valuable.

I couldn't see myself there now...the idea of hangin with 90s babies is :scusthov:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

:manny:

Like i said I've done the club scene and its not for me anymore. Ill be 30 this year.

I got a mortgage and 3 kids to support. I have no desire to be out clubbin all night.

But hey, if u still wanna live that life more power to u, im just not sure what place a 30 yr old married man with kids like myself has in a club. I got grown man priorities to tend to