At what age should you stop clubbin'

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It depends on where you at. probably in the Midwest you should stop in you're early 30s. But if you in a major party city (NYC/LA/MIA/Vegas) or overseas, ain't no real limit. I done see 50 year olds in the biggest clubs in MIA crushin' scene the b*tches they had on their arms (of course, money don't hurt :russ:) I'm 30 now, and would only go to the club with a date/the homies. F*ck I look like goin' on the dance floor tryin' to cop dances and gettin' all sweaty :scusthov: Boss up in chill bar/lounge/cafe/restaurant and kick game to the masses. I guess if I had to make a rule, if you got gray hairs, you probably shouldn't be up in the club, but you know how it go, clubbers gon' club :manny:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Might end up going to King of Diamonds for my 24th birthday coming up, but I barely go clubbing anymore, more of a chill person, usually go to the bars or a loungs

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on the club.. but in general I would say after about 27 you should only be going VIP or getting bottle service at a club. Your never too old if your doing it big in a larger city. You only look lame if your broke and in the club when your older.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you should go until its out of your system you dont want to start going to clubs in your 40s,me personally unless if for a close friend bday i cant bring myself to go clubbing anymore

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's been bout 2 years for me. I cut all dat shyt out at 24 when i started really gettin into mah career. Only way i'll go to one of dem shyts is if i'm wit a group of friends.

Otherwise. :smh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 28 and I just went to a club last night. Felt extra :flabbynsick: It was fukking loud and way too crowded. Motherfukkers spilling drinks everywhere. I'm getting old :noah:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm 28 and I just went to a club last night. Felt extra :flabbynsick: It was fukking loud and way too crowded. Motherfukkers spilling drinks everywhere. I'm getting old :noah:

Nah you aint gettin old it's just you realizin how truly wack dem shyts can be. I wasn't really a big fan of clubs mah dam self. Only shyt dat made it fun was bein out wit da homies n hollerin at da bishes. But dat shyt can get old fast too, especially if you don't eam drank like dat in da first place. I do enjoy witnessing da fukkery dat goes on from time to time doe. :heh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think, seriously, clubbing, you know the type, the dude who knows every event, intense 'partying' (ie drugs) is embarrassing as you get to be thirty. Some dude I know quit his job to be a club promoter at age....37. I was making the Snoop face on the inside when he said that. A lot of it is how you carry yourself, and how much importance you place on clubs, and the whole scene.

I think that shyt is lame, but it's just not where I plan to be, club rats, bottle service, and VIP bullshyt are not things I consider important now, and when I am 35 I want to be way removed from that. I know some older, wealthy guys that play the club from time to time, but they aren't 'all up in the videos', trying to fake it like they are younger. Guys are 45 years old. Being the creepy older guy is never a good look. Depends on the club. You have the more sophisticated spots, and then you have the more rave/house music scene. It's just a tacky to me, all sweaty and drugged up at 40 damn years old. Go home. Read a book. Take a trip. Hug your kids.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I think, seriously, clubbing, you know the type, the dude who knows every event, intense 'partying' (ie drugs) is embarrassing as you get to be thirty. Some dude I know quit his job to be a club promoter at age....37. I was making the Snoop face on the inside when he said that. A lot of it is how you carry yourself, and how much importance you place on clubs, and the whole scene.

I think that shyt is lame, but it's just not where I plan to be, club rats, bottle service, and VIP bullshyt are not things I consider important now, and when I am 35 I want to be way removed from that. I know some older, wealthy guys that play the club from time to time, but they aren't 'all up in the videos', trying to fake it like they are younger. Guys are 45 years old. Being the creepy older guy is never a good look. Depends on the club. You have the more sophisticated spots, and then you have the more rave/house music scene. It's just a tacky to me, all sweaty and drugged up at 40 damn years old. Go home. Read a book. Take a trip. Hug your kids.

Mah cousin is 33 on some similar shyt. Bish is on dat "club promotion" shyt and trynna be a fukkin DJ. She been all ova da fukkin place wit da "career" shyt for da past 8 plus years now. :beli: :aicmon:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I love the nightlife but I cant see myself in the club every week with the same fronting ass females and the simps that follow them. When I was younger, the club was exciting but now I would rather find a female, kick it with her for the night and have a night cap at the end

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont go no more cuz i dont wanna spend the money. Plus the club provided me with p*ssy for a lifetime. Prolly a few. But i do feel like gettin at new girls. So ill hit it uo againeventually.