At some point won't African immigrants just become AA?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:I only click on what she quoted
@CashmereEsquire thats all you bruh

TBH I hate that nikka is now starting to be used in the Caribbean

I used to be that no West Indians would say but now these dancehall artists want to be rappers and people copy them:snoop:
I remember when they threw bottles at biggie in Jamaica for saying it!

And that chick knows if she takes a dna test, if she finds anything besides subsaharan african, she is telling the whole world. I can tell by her picture she is deep with this babylon mentality, bytch ain't fooling nobody but herself:beli:

Who is she? A nobody that is getting props from twitter based off looks(I will defintiely fukk), or is she really doing something that makes people want to listen to her.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even talking about that either. But notice those who DO bring what you said up NEVER bring that up against Afro-Latinos for some reason. But instead they ride Afro-Latinos jock especially their women/men. lol...

We AAs really need to have this moment and glad its growing on the Coli.
It's because they want to act like the caribbean is a unified place.

It's crazy because if you lived around them you know they don't get along like that, specifically blacks, and latins!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I remember when they threw bottles at biggie in Jamaica for saying it!

And that chick knows if she takes a dna test, if she finds anything besides subsaharan african, she is telling the whole world. I can tell by her picture she is deep with this babylon mentality, bytch ain't fooling nobody but herself:beli:

Who is she? A nobody that is getting props from twitter based off looks(I will defintiely fukk), or is she really doing something that makes people want to listen to her.
My parents are old school :pachaha:
They call rap music "that music with all the neegas in it"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even talking about that either. But notice those who DO bring what you said up NEVER bring that up against Afro-Latinos for some reason. But instead they ride Afro-Latinos jock especially their women/men. lol...

We AAs really need to have this moment and glad its growing on the Coli.

:sas1:

vjLD4gZ.jpg