At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
that feeling when you KNOW a girl wanna fukk you :ahh:

that moment when you ACTUALLY smash :ahh:

that morning when you repeat the process with another girl :ahh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop:

If you guys really had "hoes" like you say you do then you wouldn't be worried about another man getting them....more for you right?

:pachaha: my girlfriend is sitting right next to me in her bra and panties. I just think its funny that this nikka is claiming to be a super gangsta who grew up in a upper middle class neighborhood, all the bytches love him, but can't get no ass.

Dudes a sodomite and he posts on the Coli, of course the wolves is gonna go at his neck :demonic:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
so its safe to say he was molested as a child

i dont mean to hash up negative memories

but its the only reason i can think of

Uu1lqcY.png

youll never know the feeling of being at the gym and looking up in the mirror and seeing a female eying you:ahh: #fatnikkaproblems :heh;

but i do know the feeling of taking it slow to try and fit my dikk in a womans vagina :ahh:

now tell me. which one is better :ahh:

Pablo my dawg, but @HarlemsOwn is winning this one thus far :whew:

Last edited:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pachaha: my girlfriend is sitting right next to me in her bra and panties. I just think its funny that this nikka is claiming to be a super gangsta who grew up in a upper middle class neighborhood, all the bytches love him, but can't get no ass.

Dudes a sodomite and he posts on the Coli, of course the wolves is gonna go at his neck :demonic:

Just because they love him....doesn't mean he loves them...hes picky not gay.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Pablo my dog, but @HarlemsOwn is winning this one thus far :whew:

this fat ass nikka is posting hyperbole insinuating im gay... im stating facts about this nikka being fat. I didn't make this thread with the intention of some one losing/winning. I just didnt understand how a overweight nikka was jumping on my dikk for being a virgin. how could this nikka possily win? did he lose 60 pounds within the last hour?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
hey pablo do you know what it feels like to get spontaneous head? :ahh:

you and baby girl at the movies and she whispers in ya ear :"lets go to the bathroom" :ahh:

:scusthov: A dirty ass bathroom. nikka you in the movies and its dark why isn't she handling business on the spot. A fukking public bathroom, that further lets thecoli know the level of bytches you dealing with.