At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Hes a good looking man I'd hit if he wasn't a virgin

Last time I saw him on tinychat he didn't have the fro and he was :ohlawd:
innocent

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SEQUENCE OF RESPOSES THO........

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

no, but i had a hard time rationalizing/realizing who i am... even though i dont consider myself a street person i come really come from the streets, but at the same time i was pretty smart. In high school I was always in accelerated classes i.e. physics ap chem and shyt(I completed calculus before I graduated high school). im pretty sure i was the only person in my ap chem class my junior year who grew up with nikkas who were/are currently in jail for muder. it was like i was living in two different worlds.

So you associated yourself with murders so you consider yourself from the streets? how did this prevent you from having sex?

Probably because you can't be in the streets AND taking dikk at the same time :scusthov:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

29-Camron-NP.gif

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
innocent

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?

No to all of that....A man can be shy and introverted enough to not have done any of those things at 23 years old

Another explanation is that he can be VERY picky.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Harlem tbh i never had a problem with you...you was good money but for some reason you got some sense of fulfillment out of saying derogatory things about me. i was willing to let them slide tho, but that shyt got outta hand. it was like everytime i'd post you'd quote me and say some stupid shyt about being gay for being a virgin. im not blaming you for me being a virgin, so why are up upset with me that ur a

Last time I saw him on tinychat he didn't have the fro and he was :ohlawd:

i cut my mini fro at the begining of the school year last year:to:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Harlem tbh i never had a problem with you...you was good money but for some reason you got some sense of fulfillment out of saying derogatory things about me. i was willing to let them slide tho, but that shyt got outta hand. it was like everytime i'd post you'd quote me and say some stupid shyt about being gay for being a virgin. im not blaming you for me being a virgin, so why are up upset with me that ur a

i cut my mini fro at the begining of the school year last year:to:
:ufdup: you gay son. never kissed a fukkin girl before

dont get sentimental nikka

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
No to all of that....A man can be shy and introverted enough to not have done any of those things at 23 years old

Another explanation is that he can be VERY picky.
a 23 year old man who has never kissed a girl is attracted to men