At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:snoop:

If you guys really had "hoes" like you say you do then you wouldn't be worried about another man getting them....more for you right?
that moment when you in bed with a woman clowning a virgin :ahh:

r1DLYZil.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
this fat ass nikka is posting hyperbole insinuating im gay... im stating facts about this nikka being fat. I didn't make this thread with the intention of some one losing/winning. I just didnt understand how a overweight nikka was jumping on my dikk for being a virgin. how could this nikka possily win? did he lose 60 pounds within the last hour?

To be fair, fam, who cares how good looking you are if you're not getting p*ssy? You're actually one of the posters I like just cuz you're so honest, but what do you think you were given your looks for? How're you gonna clown a nikka who gets p*ssy for being unattractive when you're still a virgin? Nothing wrong with being a virgin in itself, breh, but :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just because they love him....doesn't mean he loves them...hes picky not gay.

:pachaha: you can't believe that bullshyt. This nikka on here saying how many hoes want him, and ain't none of em fukk worthy?

I'm not from the skinny jeans generation so maybe that's how these new age nikkas get down but dudes a straight fakkit. I mean you can accidentally fall into some p*ssy at least once in 23 years :russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To be fair, fam, who cares how good looking you are if you're not getting p*ssy? You're actually one of the posters I like just cuz you're so honest, but what do you think you were given your looks for? How're you gonna clown a nikka who gets p*ssy for being unattractive when you're still a virgin? Nothing wrong with being a virgin in itself, breh, but :manny:

nikkas could learn a thing or two. Y'all need to start being more selective with y'all dikk, unless you look up to Eazy E :patrice:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pachaha: you can't believe that bullshyt. This nikka on here saying how many hoes want him, and ain't none of em fukk worthy?

I'm not from the skinny jeans generation so maybe that's how these new age nikkas get down but dudes a straight fakkit. I mean you can accidentally fall into some p*ssy at least once in 23 years :russ:

Pablo likes to brag about how these women are all on him...but I bet he just gets glances, and hellos...but they are not literally all over him.

:dead: at inno tryna save this man

:dead: at a nikka being picky for 23 years

I'm not saving him...I don't do virgins :childplease:

I'm just giving a different perspective