At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
So you're telling me that this nikka has never, in his 23 years, found a bytch he would smash?
86.jpg
let alone kiss

86.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
To be fair, fam, who cares how good looking you are if you're not getting p*ssy? You're actually one of the posters I like just cuz you're so honest, but what do you think you were given your looks for? How're you gonna clown a nikka who gets p*ssy for being unattractive when you're still a virgin? Nothing wrong with being a virgin in itself, breh, but :manny:

tbh i aint in no position to fukking around like that. i just got to a place where feeling semi-satisfied emotionally/mentally. my dad is going to the penitentiary the last thing i got money for is abortion/std treatment/kids. this fat ass fukk up already got a kid in the nikka live with his brother. id rather have a little bit more of financial freedom before i join the dating game if that makes sense.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
tbh i aint in no position to fukking around like that. i just got to a place where feeling semi-satisfied emotionally/mentally. my dad is going to the penitentiary the last thing i got money for is abortion/std treatment/kids. this fat ass fukk up already got a kid in the nikka live with his brother. id rather have a little bit more of financial freedom before i join the dating game if that makes sense.

so you dont have sex cause you scared you might have a kid? thats a womans fear :dead:

i have never heard this from a man

Steve-Carell.gif