Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt like the Salem witch hunt.

Coli c00n conquests.

At least the people I added are confirmed c00ns. You nikkas adding people based off them liking lightskinned girls and stupid shyt.
no, bruh..

reading comprehension.

nobody was added for liking light hoes.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_mh74ucZ8XC1s4q0a1o1_1280.png

:heh: YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH CHICKS FROM YOUR TRIBES UNLESS I FORCE YOU... and you're still like " I guess" ............ lol , :banderas: That internal conflict...

How are they my tribe? Tribe goes by your fathers lineage, so therefore I have no tribe. My tribe is my fathers tribe and he's not Ethiopian. My family have told me this, since my mother did not marry and produce children with an Ethiopian man, technically I am not Ethiopian. Plus I didn't grow up with them, so how can I identify with them? Doesn't make any sense. The only thing is that I share features with them.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What are you talking about? What do East Africans have to do with biracials?
OP posted pics of black women and said they are your sisters and you have something in common etc. You said you hate that insinuation and that you may share some of the features they have but your actually black. You were insinuating that they werent

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
OP posted pics of black women and said they are your sisters and you have something in common etc. You said you hate that insinuation and that you may share some of the features they have but your actually black. You were insinuating that they werent
Nah you misunderstood, he was insinuating that biracials and Ethiopians share features.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
most black people don't even have a hateful nature....... we despise white supremacy and evilness.

But that women in the spoiler............... IS SHE NOT black :lupe:??
Now who's doing the generalizations? :stopitslime:Which green-eyed chick do you know considers herself as 100% Black, which was the main point of the other thread? Don't bring up any aberrations, aboriginal example, or any other deviations from the mean.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Some of these lsa chicks say things that make me laugh, the same with Chris b and his dark skin trolling but if people honestly think I agree with any black male bashing that goes on or any hatred spewed toward the black race simply because of a dap then :yeshrug:

But you've dapped questionable posts that weren't "funny" or framed in a comedic manner. So to use comedy as an out is disingenuous. I might even agree with the overall message in a post but if it's framed in a way I consider inflammatory I'm not going to dap it.

Honestly, @Blackking is right. You are a side switcher, a fence jumper, I've seen LSA trolls dapped by MarsPunka. You might be too young for that reference. Anywhoodles, it is what it is.

I will say though that you might get a disproportionate amount of scrutiny because you fukked that white dude once upon a time and that's really not fair. What bothers me is that you, and a few other chicks, have this passive aggressive style about you where you'll dap certain opinions that you're too scared to type yourselves. I definitely see how that can rub people the wrong way.

You're usually on the right side of most issues though. Usually.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now who's doing the generalizations? :stopitslime:Which green-eyed chick do you know considers herself as 100% Black, which was the main point of the other thread? Don't bring up any aberrations, aboriginal example, or any other deviations from the mean.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But you've dapped questionable posts that weren't "funny" or framed in a comedic manner. So to use comedy as an out is disingenuous. I might even agree with the overall message in a post but if it's framed in a way I consider inflammatory I'm not going to dap it.

Honestly, @Blackking is right. You are a side switcher, a fence jumper, I've seen LSA trolls dapped by MarsPunka. You might be too young for that reference. Anywhoodles, it is what it is.

I will say though that you might get a disproportionate amount of scrutiny because you fukked that white dude once upon a time and that's really not fair. What bothers me is that you, and a few other chicks, have this passive aggressive style about you where you'll dap certain opinions that you're too scared to type yourselves. I definitely see how that can rub people the wrong way.

You're usually on the right side of most issues though. Usually.

Serious question. If you know the LSA people are trolls and only bait people in the same types of threads, why are they still allowed to post here? :wtb: