Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How? Are you personally invested in this? Is your s/o mixed? @marcuz is pretty spot on when it comes to that topic. It's some retarded shyt how nikkas is all about that ra ra fukk the white man but lust after they mixed race daughters. Makes no sense. It's not fukkin a white bytch, but its damn near close.
That's bullshyt. There are plenty of mixed people who 100 percent identify with their black side, should they be left out too? :upsetfavre:

Amd if a black person marries and procreates with a half-black one, then he/she is considered a c00n/bedwench?? :aicmon:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Please add that fukkboy Reincar to the list. Mr.I can speak on the behalf of black women even though the last black p*ssy I been in was my momma.
tumblr_mtlmb6qExq1qi81c2o1_400.gif
CUS......This bout to get GOOD

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
you're not on the list.

and about mayqueen, come on son.
what's the difference between mayqueens posts and the typical posts the dudes on here toss at each other in the typical interracial threads? Same shyt with a female filter.
guys on here project that coli brand bedwench stereotype onto her when she's the same as the guys who say "yeah I've seen a few bad white bytches but..." and I don't really think it fits her

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what's the difference between mayqueens posts and the typical posts the dudes on here toss at each other in the typical interracial threads? Same shyt with a female filter.
guys on here project that coli brand bedwench stereotype onto her when she's the same as the guys who say "yeah I've seen a few bad white bytches but..." and I don't really think it fits her

i don't make the list.:yeshrug: