Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:patrice: well, it's actually called a Negro Cheat Code, lol.
dating 'Just black enough'.... to say shes black.:mjlol:

I know that some do that , but it's not all......... and we can't diss mixed kids because mixed people have lead entire movements in our communities.
some of the mixed kids grew up to be the most radical amonst us.
tumblr_ngscau8pDt1t1ova9o10_500.jpg
tumblr_static_malcolmx-gun-cropped.jpg

but i guess u can be off the list....... As long as you realize that if the revolution did pop off............... There is a good chance that the nikkas being the most brolic may look like these bruhs.
Bu-bu-bu they cannot be used in the standard of blackexcellence since they have recent non-black ancestors, and in Malcolm's case, a mixed mother. :laff:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
These light skin chicks have broken some of you nikkas hearts in the past.
Wonder how many women trying to pull their card spent K-12 watching whatever guy they wanted run to the green eyed, light skinned jawn instead across the room, instead.

:mjlol:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
generalizing black men.

posting this womans pic to attack people you.......... call 'militants'
tumblr_n9ya8qc8pX1r8efu6o1_1280.jpg

and anyway......

I don't make the list.
This is some McCarthy level type of stuff here; Let me guess, next you're going to accuse me of being an agent? :mjlol: If you and other guys want to lie with White women on the side, cool, just don't claim to hate White people while doing so:laff:.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is some McCarthy level type of stuff here; Let me guess, next you're going to accuse me of being an agent? :mjlol: If you and other guys want to lie with White women on the side, cool, just don't claim to hate White people while doing so:laff:.
i don't like white women.. I'm not in a position to speak on other nikkas dikks -- but I do encourage us to date all the beautful chicks we have that are black.

And I don't hate White people.. most black people don't even have a hateful nature....... we despise white supremacy and evilness. It's not our fault that devils act like devils.

But that women in the spoiler............... IS SHE NOT black :lupe:??

The Irony of you mentioning McCarthy.......... Should this be considered the Third 'Red' Scare.

i shouldn't have to put a spoiler but some of you nikkas are slow.... communism during the 50s was the red scare... mccathyism was yoking people up.... on a 'list'

we call these light broads red bones

then the levels :ohlawd:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im forced to identify with them based on phenotype I guess.

tumblr_mh74ucZ8XC1s4q0a1o1_1280.png

:heh: YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH CHICKS FROM YOUR TRIBES UNLESS I FORCE YOU... and you're still like " I guess" ............ lol , :banderas: That internal conflict...