Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
lol,

To say..

They are black too,

right?

right?
1335-3rnagdsmwthj277hh73f.jpg
eriChick-1.jpg
tumblr_mcnvgeq1pW1r4w56oo1_1280.jpg
lol,

To say..

They are black too,

right?

right?
1335-3rnagdsmwthj277hh73f.jpg
eriChick-1.jpg
tumblr_mcnvgeq1pW1r4w56oo1_1280.jpg

Black, not biracial. :comeon:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black, not biracial. :comeon:
there are some sisters out there that have been damaged by these c00n ass nikkas.....
however, not every dude who likes these sexy chicks - is brainwashed...
its gotten to a point that some darker women are looking at every nikka sideways and look at every Hillary from Fresh Prince of Belair sideways..

and those chicks are black and african... most of the posters here think they are bi racial even when they are black.
which proves that even biracials should be embraced because white supremacy leaves them with police bats across their heads when shyt pops off.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
there are some sisters out there that have been damaged by these c00n ass nikkas.....
however, not every dude who likes these sexy chicks - is brainwashed...
its gotten to a point that some darker women are looking at every an sideways and look at every Hillary from Fresh Prince of Belair sideways..

and those chicks are black and african... most of the posters here think they are bi racial even when they are black.
which proves that even biracials should be embraced because white supremacy leaves them with police bats across their heads when shyt pops off.

Doesn't make any sense. Some nikkas may think they're biracial, but they're actually black, of black origin, with lineage coming directly from Africa. So how is that even comparable to a biracial with one white parent and one black parent?

And Hilary Banks is biracial too. Way to prove my point.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How are they my tribe? Tribe goes by your fathers lineage, so therefore I have no tribe. My tribe is my fathers tribe and he's not Ethiopian. My family have told me this, since my mother did not marry and produce children with an Ethiopian man, technically I am not Ethiopian. Plus I didn't grow up with them, so how can I identify with them? Doesn't make any sense. The only thing is that I share features with them.
:laff:
:facepalm:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Now who's doing the generalizations? :stopitslime:Which green-eyed chick do you know considers herself as 100% Black, which was the main point of the other thread? Don't bring up any aberrations, aboriginal example, or any other deviations from the mean.
tami-roman.jpg

:patrice:

I could go on breh. There are tons ofblack people with green eyes

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for mentioning me. It lets me know that I'm doing something right. I will continue to point out the hypocrisy rampant on this board.

@Always-Right Liggins Do you have some knee pads and a magnifying glass for me?
@blackestofpanthers Thanks for the neg.
@OrdellRobbie No.
Add @bcrusaderw to the list.

And @marcuz shouldn't be on there.

In fact some of the names listed are reaches.

The obvious ones are the LSA posse,
@Pifferry , @GreatestLaker , @Napoleon , @Willstyles , @Juicy, etc.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Yup