Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm playing this for the first time now, I'm around level 30 but I feel I haven't even scratched the surface with around 40 hours in

I was raiding a bandit camp and I saw a hallucination of Bayek dead in the distance full of arrows before a big ass sandstorm rolled through :ohhh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm playing this for the first time now, I'm around level 30 but I feel I haven't even scratched the surface with around 40 hours in

I was raiding a bandit camp and I saw a hallucination of Bayek dead in the distance full of arrows before a big ass sandstorm rolled through :ohhh:
I played over 130 hrs before I was done.:whew:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Too much to do in this game brehs, I may never go finish playing shyt keeps popping up

My thing is when does the actual assassin stuff happen, way late in the game?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
There's a story element that introduces the basics of combat in the Temple of Sekmet in Yamu, but it's so short you really don't get a chance to practice much. Combat practice is best done in the gladiator arenas. For some reason the timing of your introduction to those is off. The first one you get to is (maybe?) midway through the game if you're taking a linear approach. There should have been a basic tutorial arena in Siwa, and definitely one in Alexandria.

AC has always had an issue with pacing because Ubisoft wants to pack in so many pieces that they get lost in their own creations.

This will seem simplistic but first things first, learn to block, dodge and(if your weapon choice has it) parry. Button mashing will get you swamped here.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I've had that one and I had one where a battle was going on in the distance. I ride off to get a part of it and everybody just vanishes. I've had a comet or meteor or something a couple of times. Also got one where some red fabric is blowing in the wind, and eventually vanishes. I'm almost tempted to download this again just for the mirages.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I've had that one and I had one where a battle was going on in the distance. I ride off to get a part of it and everybody just vanishes. I've had a comet or meteor or something a couple of times. Also got one where some red fabric is blowing in the wind, and eventually vanishes. I'm almost tempted to download this again just for the mirages.

Yeah the meteor storm in middle of the afternoon mirage is crazy lol. Sometimes I'll hear some creep ass chanting

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY beat this last night. Man I took forever with this one. First AC I beat. I enjoyed it a lot. The graphics and setting was :ohlawd: at times. I like how the Brotherhood seems to have started off as the "brotha"hood :mjpls: at first.

I'm thinking of copping the DLC's and then start Odyssey in a few months or so (Probably in the summer after RE3, TLOU2 and GOT).

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY beat this last night. Man I took forever with this one. First AC I beat. I enjoyed it a lot. The graphics and setting was :ohlawd: at times. I like how the Brotherhood seems to have started off as the "brotha"hood :mjpls: at first.

I'm thinking of copping the DLC's and then start Odyssey in a few months or so (Probably in the summer after RE3, TLOU2 and GOT).

:mjgrin: Yeah you're not beating that game before next gen.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

So lil nephew:mjlit:

Now that you done, you gonna let me borrow this game like you promised me Ryse?:lolbron:

Just fukking with you :mjlol::whoa: