Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY beat this last night. Man I took forever with this one. First AC I beat. I enjoyed it a lot. The graphics and setting was :ohlawd: at times. I like how the Brotherhood seems to have started off as the "brotha"hood :mjpls: at first.

I'm thinking of copping the DLC's and then start Odyssey in a few months or so (Probably in the summer after RE3, TLOU2 and GOT).
if you plan on getting Odyssey AFTER all those great games, you're never gonna finish it lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
FINALLY beat this last night. Man I took forever with this one. First AC I beat. I enjoyed it a lot. The graphics and setting was :ohlawd: at times. I like how the Brotherhood seems to have started off as the "brotha"hood :mjpls: at first.

I'm thinking of copping the DLC's and then start Odyssey in a few months or so (Probably in the summer after RE3, TLOU2 and GOT).
:hhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you plan on getting Odyssey AFTER all those great games, you're never gonna finish it lol
Lol them shyts long as fukk. AC Origins I see on average takes about 29 hours to beat the main story or 50 hours for Main+Extras.

I see my play time according to Uplay as 63 hours. I bet you Odyssey would take me fukking 100+hours. This season pass I see on sale (PC) somewhere for $14 which is a steal compared to the $39.99 on Uplay store :scust:. I copped that.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Is it long because it needs to be or is it long for the sake of being long? I stopped playing when I was around level 25 or something and never got back into it.
The story isn’t particularly long it’s just the map size and amount of side quests and exploring you can do. Although you’re not particularly required to.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is it long because it needs to be or is it long for the sake of being long? I stopped playing when I was around level 25 or something and never got back into it.

Letting yourself get sidetracked will stack hours. IMO the gameplay loop was good and kept me invested for a long time. I didn't feel winded till the Elysium DLC. I intend to go back to it.

The game that felt long too me this gen was Persona 5. Going for the real ending had me thinking suicide :why: Funny thing is my game time is near 60hrs while I'm over 120hrs for Odyssey.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bought last night for $14 on PS4 Pro. Played about the first 10-15 mins. Wasn't too impressed with the graphics and the game start pretty boring. Does this get better?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I held off on this game based politics(especially the way how they changed the protags who is from SIWA one of the blackest parts in Egypt TODAY look from Black to ambiguous looking) because I study AE and I take shyt serious when it comes to their portrayal. Were the AE depicted as African looking? Because I dont wanna play a game with Eurocentric white washing.