Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: This game is fukking long man. I just did the mission where you control Aya and you have to climb up that huge tower in Alexandria(Pharos something) to light up roof or something. How far am I from the end? I'm level 30.
There are 123 quests. How many have finished so far? I put in almost 150 hours in that game. I’m Assassin creed out. Only played about 10 hrs of Odyssey. I’ll get back into it soon. But I heard it’s even longer.:mjtf:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: This game is fukking long man. I just did the mission where you control Aya and you have to climb up that huge tower in Alexandria(Pharos something) to light up roof or something. How far am I from the end? I'm level 30.
THIS, I’m been playing this since alot since I first posted the message above yours, I’m on the last DLC and nearly done, this was my first AC in a long time (3 was the last one I played properly) and it’s a real dope game...but I never wanna play another one in at least a few years if that makes sense :mjlol:

Don’t know how people play through these year after year, it sounds like I’m shytting on it, far from it, it’s just one of those every few years if it’s a real dope entry kinda thing.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 123 quests. How many have finished so far? I put in almost 150 hours in that game. I’m Assassin creed out. Only played about 10 hrs of Odyssey. I’ll get back into it soon. But I heard it’s even longer.:mjtf:
I was really surprised by the size of the map on this one, but yeah apparently odyssey is bigger, to the point iv seen a couple reviews duck it points because there’s far to much to do spread across a ridiculously large map.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THIS, I’m been playing this since alot since I first posted the message above yours, I’m on the last DLC and nearly done, this was my first AC in a long time (3 was the last one I played properly) and it’s a real dope game...but I never wanna play another one in at least a few years if that makes sense :mjlol:

Don’t know how people play through these year after year, it sounds like I’m shytting on it, far from it, it’s just one of those every few years if it’s a real dope entry kinda thing.
I’ve played each AC when they came out but AC Origins finally gave me AC fatigue. There are still a few more games I need to finish up before I get back into AC Odyssey. I’m glad they at least took off this year.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Ubisoft launcher (I'm on PC) says I've played 52 hours so far. Like :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's some beautiful locations in this game for real. I wish Rockstar or ND made this game because there's some janky ass moments in this game lol.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat Origins and loved it. Didn't even make it to 10% of Odyssey. The narrative in that shyt is trash. I actually cared about Bayak and his journey. That choice shyt is cool and all but give me fully realized characters over the illusion of choice any day.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm "close" to the end but there's a bunch of leveling blocked off making it longer. I'm level 32 and my main quest is "The Final Weighing" but the next ones probably are level 35 and up. I looked online and there's only a few left for the main quests.