Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Man how long is this game?:what:

I feel like I've been playing it forever and I'm only level 25 and I'm not even at the recommended level to do the next main mission/side quests. I'm doing the Crocodile's scales quest line now. I just recovered the woman's child from the lake.
Lvl 25? You’re in the second half of the game. But still a ways to go

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I feel like I've been playing it forever and I'm only level 25 and I'm not even at the recommended level to do the next main mission/side quests. I'm doing the Crocodile's scales quest line now. I just recovered the woman's child from the lake.

If you think this is long you might not want to play Odyssey afterwards

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:mjgrin: I find this post hilarious looking at my 93 hr game time for Odyssey and I ain't even done with all the DLC yet.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is going to sound so nitpicky but, remember, I'm playing this game post-Red Dead;

There is something immersion breaking for me when I can't get my character, Kassandra, to properly walk naturally slow when I want to just explore.

It looks like she's skating over the ground and I like to be corny and not have my character just running at full speed throughout the entire playthrough as if they are on fishscale cocaine.

Also, the storyline is superb, much like Origins, but there is something weirdly off about the dialogue to me. The facial expressions of Kassandra don't fully sell what she is saying at times.

Weird shyt, I know, but we are at a place where open world games need to go above and beyond since a new standard has been set.

I am enjoying it on very hard and explore mode. I like the challeneg so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is going to sound so nitpicky but, remember, I'm playing this game post-Red Dead;

There is something immersion breaking for me when I can't get my character, Kassandra, to properly walk naturally slow when I want to just explore.

It looks like she's skating over the ground and I like to be corny and not have my character just running at full speed throughout the entire playthrough as if they are on fishscale cocaine.

Also, the storyline is superb, much like Origins, but there is something weirdly off about the dialogue to me. The facial expressions of Kassandra don't fully sell what she is saying at times.

Weird shyt, I know, but we are at a place where open world games need to go above and beyond since a new standard has been set.

I am enjoying it on very hard and explore mode. I like the challeneg so far.
Wrong thread but the same thing applies to Origins. There's lots of immersion breaking and things I can nitpick about this game but overall it's still good. I wish Assassin's Creed Origins was made by Rockstar, Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wrong thread but the same thing applies to Origins. There's lots of immersion breaking and things I can nitpick about this game but overall it's still good. I wish Assassin's Creed Origins was made by Rockstar, Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica.
Absolutely AGREED.

And my bad for the wrong thread posting, I keep getting confused.

Yea, I've previously stated that Metal Gear Solid should be leased to Sony or Rockstar for one game. shyt would be the GOAT experience.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjgrin: I find this post hilarious looking at my 93 hr game time for Odyssey and I ain't even done with all the DLC yet.
:francis: I’m at 98 hours and I haven’t touched the dlc as well:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I just find the last cult member last week:mjlol:
I’ve been riding around odyssey doing a bunch of shyt

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never got round to this but it’s like 70% off for the gold edition on the store and I hear it’s one of the better ones in the series, apparently it was pretty buggy at launch tho, that been fixed now?