Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realise I'm not hyped for Odyssey at all, it's a lazy asset flip of Origins which I've played extensively, DLC and all.

In addition, I was mainly drawn into Origins due to its black lead and mostly black cast, Odyssey can't offer that. It's a easy skip for me.
I wouldn't say it's just using the same assets and more that the settings is kind of similar because of the area and era the games take place. It's like saying Watchdogs 1 and 2 are asset flips because they take place in US cities.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wouldn't say it's just using the same assets and more that the settings is kind of similar because of the area and era the games take place. It's like saying Watchdogs 1 and 2 are asset flips because they take place in US cities.
The greeks are in Origins, the armour, characters , ships, landscapes, buildings etc are all directly from Origins. It's an asset flip in the literal sense.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The greeks are in Origins, the armour, characters , ships, landscapes, buildings etc are all directly from Origins. It's an asset flip in the literal sense.
Now I didn't finish Origins (lack of free time) but the Greeks I remember were the Ptolemies that pretty much colonized Egypt. Rome was taking over by the time of the game though.
Odyssey takes place 400 years before Origins and that's before Greeks occupation of Egypt and it's taking place in Greece.
Some things look similar but not the same. Its like we can see the differences between decades in designs and styles but take someone that's not familiar with it they might not notice the little changes.
In videogames it'll be like GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas.
Not saying some assets aren't used from the previous games since nearly all sequel games do it, but it isn't at the extent to where this a copy and paste

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thinking about coppin this one now even though I probably wont sink any time into it for a few months.
The only Assassin's Creed game I finished was the first one and I really enjoyed it up until that horrible cliff hanger of an ending.
I tried the second one and couldn't get into it. (Maybe if I gave it another shot today I would feel different. I don't know).
AC Origins has been the only one since the first one that has looked appealing to me.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about coppin this one now even though I probably wont sink any time into it for a few months.
The only Assassin's Creed game I finished was the first one and I really enjoyed it up until that horrible cliff hanger of an ending.
I tried the second one and couldn't get into it. (Maybe if I gave it another shot today I would feel different. I don't know).
AC Origins has been the only one since the first one that has looked appealing to me.
should've played black flag

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

You not fukking with the Gawd Ezio Auditore :dahell:? That Trio of games he was in were the best story wise, it's worth a shot breh.

Soon as you and your brother race across those Italian rooftops in AC 2, you'll be like :ahh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Let’s just say the worst ones was 3 , unity and liberation. You should be playing all the rest.

I was so hype for 3, but then playing it was whack :mjcry:. They deaded the modern day storyline too :snoop:, I might be the only one who was interested in Desmond and the crew activities

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was so hype for 3, but then playing it was whack :mjcry:. They deaded the modern day storyline too :snoop:, I might be the only one who was interested in Desmond and the crew activities

I actually enjoyed the “storyline” of Desmond and wanted to see it go on. I still don’t get how it ended but oh well. This whole shyt got confusing and convoluted in the end

Martha