Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Only the south and west parts of the map are barren. The rest of the map is full of things happening.
But after you knock out the main quest and visit all the question marks there isn't all that much to do. I want to pick the game up again but just don't have the motivation to.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game's map is fukking huge. Like, it's almost too dense. Feels like I've seen nothing.

Breh I’ve had this since launch and there are 19 areas I’ve yet to even enter. Plus all the areas are littered with side quest, army outpost, etc. Question marks everywhere. It usually takes me months to finish an AC game and by this time I will be finish but I have a feeling I will never complete this. It’s just way too bloated even by open world standards.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I’ve had this since launch and there are 19 areas I’ve yet to even enter. Plus all the areas are littered with side quest, army outpost, etc. Question marks everywhere. It usually takes me months to finish an AC game and by this time I will be finish but I have a feeling I will never complete this. It’s just way too bloated even by open world standards.
I don't think I"ll cop Odyssey at launch. I'll probably wait for a sale.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i tried jumping back in but realized i had to delete my save to make room on my ps4 a a few months back :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
i tried jumping back in but realized i had to delete my save to make room on my ps4 a a few months back :mjlol:

:mjcry:
:dahell:
You erasing game saves now broski? not wavy
I had a ton of fun with this game and the Curse of the Pharoahs was even better
The afterlife was no doubt some of the best AC content out there I took so many pictures
Can't wait for AC: Odyssey Day 1!

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I realise I'm not hyped for Odyssey at all, it's a lazy asset flip of Origins which I've played extensively, DLC and all.

In addition, I was mainly drawn into Origins due to its black lead and mostly black cast, Odyssey can't offer that. It's a easy skip for me.

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
:dahell:
You erasing game saves now broski? not wavy
I had a ton of fun with this game and the Curse of the Pharoahs was even better
The afterlife was no doubt some of the best AC content out there I took so many pictures
Can't wait for AC: Odyssey Day 1!
yeah i got an old ps4 wit no storage on it... had to sacrifice Origins, thinking ill never play it again smh

and whats this DLC shyt about? you gotta pay for that right. thats fukkin bullshyt how you gotta pay for more of the same game you already purchased.. im kinda new to online gaming

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
i regret deleting that save.. meanwhile i kept my watch dogs 2 and gtaV saves, that imma never touch again :dead:

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
I realise I'm not hyped for Odyssey at all, it's a lazy asset flip of Origins which I've played extensively, DLC and all.

In addition, I was mainly drawn into Origins due to its black lead and mostly black cast, Odyssey can't offer that. It's a easy skip for me.
me too.. this my first n last assasins creed lmao