Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Ubisoft already had black mains like Adewale from Freedom Cry and Marcus from Watch Dogs 2. Why pull the okie doke with Bayek now?
1. Wasn't freedom cry just an extended dlc?
2. A black main character in Egypt is huge. It's essentially saying that ancient egypt was black which is going to rub a lot of folks the wrong way. Think about this, who cares if they have a black character as a freedom fighter who was a past slave, or who cares if there's a tech savvy black character. Now a black character during a time when black folk were running the most advanced civilization on earth? That's a no no. There's different levels to what people accept. It's no different than black panther. It's a great movie, but at the end of the day everybody knows it's fiction and no black country actually has this which significantly decreases its impact.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You're a fukking idiot. Does the character in assassin's Creed look anything like those you've posted? If anything it tells me that they purposely made him look non black when he is from that tribe.
You think just because he's a medjay, they won't cast non black looking ones? Are you retarded? Open your goddamn eyes and stop fooling yourself.
I understand black folk are not a monolith BUT HE DOES NOT LOOK BLACK. HE DOES NOT LOOK. HE DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE A TYPICAL NEGRO LOOK, BUT HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A BLACK AFRICAN. AN INDIAN OR AN ARAB MAYBE, BUT NOT A BLACK AFRICAN.

Stop the desperation man. shyt looks dumb as hell.

Call ppl a fukking idiot like a child with a tantrum from the safety of the computer screen without addressing another like an actual adult with some class brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a fukking idiot. Does the character in assassin's Creed look anything like those you've posted? If anything it tells me that they purposely made him look non black when he is from that tribe.
You think just because he's a medjay, they won't cast non black looking ones? Are you retarded? Open your goddamn eyes and stop fooling yourself.
I understand black folk are not a monolith BUT HE DOES NOT LOOK BLACK. HE DOES NOT LOOK. HE DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE A TYPICAL NEGRO LOOK, BUT HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A BLACK AFRICAN. AN INDIAN OR AN ARAB MAYBE, BUT NOT A BLACK AFRICAN.

Stop the desperation man. shyt looks dumb as hell.
:mjlol:

Are you white? There's no reason to be this mad. :smugfavre:

First off, Arabs wouldn't have even been in Egypt during 49~47BC as Arabs didn't even conquer Egypt until 639 AD so there goes this "Arab" nonsense.

They played it safe and made him look less like what people "think" is a true negro but let's not play around and say negroes look one way. Africa is the most diverse continent in the world. There are native africans that don't look like what you think of as a true african. Either way the bulk of the people in the game look black too. They clearly have black egyptians throughout the world.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

First off, Arabs wouldn't have even been in Egypt during 49~47BC as Arabs didn't even conquer Egypt until 639 AD so there goes this "Arab" nonsense.

They played it safe and made him look less like what people "think" is a true negro but let's not play around and say negroes look one way. Africa is the most diverse continent in the world. There are native africans that don't look like what you think of as a true african. Either way the bulk of the people in the game look black too. They clearly have black egyptians throughout the world.
full

then why don't they have him look like the Black Egyptians in the game, how come they couldn't commit fully :jbhmm:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lmaooo fukkin relax... his skin is still pretty dark, and can you imagine the bytching n moaning we'd hear from Rod n Tod if they had to play an assasins creed game wit a darkskin nikka, dreaming:childplease:

at least they didnt make him white you fukkin sensitive lil bytch :mjlol:

id be more fired up at their representation of Cleopatra in the game :hhh:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

He prolly is, that’s the type of reaction I expect from crackkkas who can’t handle an online debate. It’s the type of lil girl shyt I see from them on Facebook, YouTube, IG, and Twitter :russ:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
lmaooo fukkin relax... his skin is still pretty dark, and can you imagine the bytching n moaning we'd hear from Rod n Tod if they had to play an assasins creed game wit a darkskin nikka, dreaming:childplease:

at least they didnt make him white you fukkin sensitive lil bytch :mjlol:

id be more fired up at their representation of Cleopatra in the game :hhh:
giphy.gif

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
This Ethiopian man looks like Bayek's friend.
Chopped-MarcusSamuelsson-630-jpg_210622.jpg

latest

This man also kind of looks like Bayek.
Mohammed-Abdi-537818.jpg

AC-Origins-Hair-Shot-03.jpg
Thanks friend. This actually changed my mind a bit, but I can still see the Arab in Bayek more than the others. But I do like the comparisons :salute:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps

I just want us to be properly represented. No ambiguous bullshyt. Nobody here is a bigger proponent of Egypt being black than me. So because of that I see through the attempts at slick representations.

My bad on getting mad but this shyt is frustrating breh