Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm still young.:yeshrug:

Also many cats who been to Jozi recommended Rosebank or Sandton. Lastly do you have any connects in Jozi?
Connects or “connects, connects”?
You can’t miss with either of those spots tho. You want adventure, hit Durban and let the Zulu ladies tear you apart. You can go to Eastern Cape but you’ll leave married :to:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Connects or “connects, connects”?
Just cool cats to show me around because Jozi seems BIG but more importantly I dont wanna get GOT.:picard: I may have found a connect in Jozi via facebook but more wouldn't hurt.

Plus Tinder is ass in South Africa mostly cacs.

You can’t miss with either of those spots tho. You want adventure, hit Durban and let the Zulu ladies tear you apart. You can go to Eastern Cape but you’ll leave married :to:

Got damn!!! Before I wanted to go to Cape Town but then many cats convinced me on Jozi but now you're telling me Durban. lol! How's Durban back? Anyways, one of these days we need to voice chat on the travel server if you feel like it.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Just cool cats to show me around because Jozi seems BIG but more importantly I dont wanna get GOT.:picard: I may have found a connect in Jozi via facebook but more wouldn't hurt.

Plus Tinder is ass in South Africa mostly cacs.

Got damn!!! Before I wanted to go to Cape Town but then many cats convinced me on Jozi but now you're telling me Durban. lol! How's Durban back? Anyways, one of these days we need to voice chat on the travel server if you feel like it.
Shoot me the link to rejoin

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
@Lucky_Lefty if my brother in law flops on me when it comes to Egypt/Tanzania next yr then I may do South Africa/Jozi.:ehh: Which is better Rosebank or Sandton?

Man stay your fakkit ass over there. We dont need divisive people like you here. You always trying to shyt on African countries yet cant wait to come here??? :gucci:

GTFOH :camby:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Read this ENTIRE thread over and over like the Quran. :wow: Inshallah. Yall nikkas THINK ya boy bluffing with South Africa. If I have a enough vacation days after Cartagena then GAME OVER. :wow: Any South African cats on here btw?
nikkas stay your fakkit ass over where you at. I been tell you this :ufdup: :hhh:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
G-14 classified holmes....j/k. I work in international policy. This isn't quite a diplomatic job but I'll get the same perks as if it is
I used TinyPics but it’s gone the way of the dodo bird. What’s a pic sharing site I can use? I know a loooong time ago I promised to post some of my work photos