Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty
The most flashy thing I own is a $500+ All Saints jacket that looks like this
https://www.us.allsaints.com/men/le...VwUwNCh2dSg_1EAQYASABEgLd2vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Should I leave that at home? :picard:
Yea cause it's not even winter there yet
Yeah a few yrs ago i was supposed to go but flight got canceled. Afrer that it seems like tickets be sky high year round
Best time is before Thanksgiving or mid Jan after festive season

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LMAO she was like 30lbs of ass :mindblown:

full

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I usually look at dates in oct because of my b day. May look next yr as this yr im eyeing Tanzania or Egypt
I got my itinerary set for next February. Staying in SA for a month then hitting up Lagos, Kigali, and trying to hit up Sāo Tome Not coming back to this f'd up country for 4 months

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got my itinerary set for next February. Staying in SA for a month then hitting up Lagos, Kigali, and trying to hit up Sāo Tome Not coming back to this f'd up country for 4 months

Your gonna love Kigali. Make sure u hit up Lake Kivu. The women there are bad as hell too

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
@Lucky_Lefty @CHICAGO @Tony_Bromo
I’m going to Johannesburg in about 10 days, I got some questions.

1. Do you need a car there?
2. I’m a regular nikka(don’t dress flashy), do they be tryna rob regular nikkas out there?
3. How’s the water there?
4. Should I get shots or vaccines?

1. You shouldn't need a car. Ubers will get you where you need. Just bring a healthy Uber budget, the city is very spread out. A car is definitely a plus if you feel like venturing out of Jo'Burg proper e.g. Midrand, Pretoria etc. If you're really balling, I'd say you can get a car but only use it for long drives outside of the city.

2. I was never once even glanced at in an aggressive manner in my 8 days there and I rolled in some gutta areas (Hillbrow, Braam). I'd still leave all the flashy stuff at home. Dress well but don't dress like a meal ticket.

3. Water was fine. I drank pretty much all bottled water though. Usually would buy like 2-3 big bottles a day and keep in my fridge.

4. No shots needed for Jo'Burg. Rubbers, however, are needed in full effect. A lotta thick bad joints that are bout it bout it (word to Maboneng weekend). But this ain't the country to be caught slipping though. Like some brehs have pointed out, some of these SA girls are like 25% ass.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
1. You shouldn't need a car. Ubers will get you where you need. Just bring a healthy Uber budget, the city is very spread out. A car is definitely a plus if you feel like venturing out of Jo'Burg proper e.g. Midrand, Pretoria etc. If you're really balling, I'd say you can get a car but only use it for long drives outside of the city.

2. I was never once even glanced at in an aggressive manner in my 8 days there and I rolled in some gutta areas (Hillbrow, Braam). I'd still leave all the flashy stuff at home. Dress well but don't dress like a meal ticket.

3. Water was fine. I drank pretty much all bottled water though. Usually would buy like 2-3 big bottles a day and keep in my fridge.

4. No shots needed for Jo'Burg. Rubbers, however, are needed in full effect. A lotta thick bad joints that are bout it bout it (word to Maboneng weekend). But this ain't the country to be caught slipping though. Like some brehs have pointed out, some of these SA girls are like 25% ass.

35% :ufdup: put some respect on our big booty women's frames.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
25 or 35% doesn’t matter to me. The higher the better

My next trip to SA later this year gonna be :ohlawd:

When mans dem touch down in Rosebank you already know what’s up :myman:
Hit up Churchills in Melrose Arch. Nother level of chicks. IDK how it is now but Zone 6 in Soweto had the young IG joints

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Hit up Churchills in Melrose Arch. Nother level of chicks

That was one spot you recommended to me I wasn’t able to hit. I was with a chick that wasn’t into that Churchills type crowd (she was on that hipster Maboneng vibe) so we hit up News Cafe or something like that.

For my 2nd trip I'll probably stay in Rosebank as that's more central to Jo'Burg as a whole. Need to check out more of Pretoria and Midrand next time out. I'm just so much more knowledgeable now.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
IDK how it is now but Zone 6 in Soweto had the young IG joints

This was another spot I didn't hit up. It looks like a large club/event center or so. Again, I went to Soweto but the chick I was with was on some BS....in hindsight, ole girl low key impeded my movement.

There were some baddies in Kitchener's that were feeling the drip but ole girl was too close :francis:

Go down to South Africa, the land of ass a plenty and get tied down by a slim joint brehs :francis:

Have the opportunity to hit a different baddie a day but be locked down to one Zulu joint brehs :francis:

It's all good though. Now I gotta play catch up next time around :mjgrin:

I'm tryna get my cousin from London on come on down as well but idk, he's being flimsy. Oh well, I can only count on myself :manny:.

For any brehs reading this. If you ever want to travel to a place but don't have the squad to go with, just go on your own. Unless that place is a "guys trip" type spot (Miami, Vegas etc) you'll be much happier that you went alone that skipping out. I've never regretted taking a solo trip. Some trips could have been better with a right hand man, but no trip was dull.