Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I got my itinerary set for next February. Staying in SA for a month then hitting up Lagos, Kigali, and trying to hit up Sāo Tome Not coming back to this f'd up country for 4 months

you starting to suffer withdrawl symptoms huh? lol

how you going to pull off a 4 month vacation? please be descriptive, because a sabbatical is on the list

This was another spot I didn't hit up. It looks like a large club/event center or so. Again, I went to Soweto but the chick I was with was on some BS....in hindsight, ole girl low key impeded my movement.

There were some baddies in Kitchener's that were feeling the drip but ole girl was too close :francis:

Go down to South Africa, the land of ass a plenty and get tied down by a slim joint brehs :francis:

Have the opportunity to hit a different baddie a day but be locked down to one Zulu joint brehs :francis:

It's all good though. Now I gotta play catch up next time around :mjgrin:

I'm tryna get my cousin from London on come on down as well but idk, he's being flimsy. Oh well, I can only count on myself :manny:.

For any brehs reading this. If you ever want to travel to a place but don't have the squad to go with, just go on your own. Unless that place is a "guys trip" type spot (Miami, Vegas etc) you'll be much happier that you went alone that skipping out. I've never regretted taking a solo trip. Some trips could have been better with a right hand man, but no trip was dull.

shyt I was in cape town solo, and not one fukk was given.. I made a few friends down there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My girlfriend is dead set on going to Tanzania for our next trip for a Serengeti safari. I don’t think I can do it
:hubie:

Because of the women? I travel with my girl to these places lol.

Women dont have power over me so im disipline enough to acknowledge a big booty and not lose my mind

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
you starting to suffer withdrawl symptoms huh? lol

how you going to pull off a 4 month vacation? please be descriptive, because a sabbatical is on the list
Quitting my job in January next year and starting grad school that summer. So taking 4 months to myself to travel, smoke weed, wild out. Staying with a chick I use to fukk with in SA, a friend in Kenya and a friends friend in Kigali.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Quitting my job in January next year and starting grad school that summer. So taking 4 months to myself to travel, smoke weed, wild out. Staying with a chick I use to fukk with in SA, a friend in Kenya and a friends friend in Kigali.

Money must be long or you doing the entrepreneurship / digital nomad thing?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Money must be long or you doing the entrepreneurship / digital nomad thing?
Doing the, "hey I got a nice savings but can I stay with you for free thing". Flights aren't really expensive (like $2800-3000) cause I'm only bouncing around the continent and it's a year out

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
WTF are tickets to durban so damn high :dwillhuh:
If you finally make it to Durban, get a spot along Golden Mile Strip on North/South Beach. Go to Cubanas off Florida Rd on Friday night and get yourself a small table. Then eat :ohlawd:

It's like that there bruh Hence why I can't stay away

South Africa mayne. I love that place :to:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
tumblr_pol4x2tGKX1sg7a0f_540.jpg

Bump:lolbron:
This is what I'm looking for there! :blessed:
Den thighs!:wow:
Big-game hunters and heavy-hitters:yeshrug:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is it any Latinos out there? Wondering about Joburg cuz that Shadow series on Netflix makes it look dope as fukk, bad ass females everywhre speaking Zulu in all konda skin tones let me get Foreign Papi on and eat :blessed:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Is it any Latinos out there? Wondering about Joburg cuz that Shadow series on Netflix makes it look dope as fukk, bad ass females everywhre speaking Zulu in all konda skin tones let me get Foreign Papi on and eat :blessed:

no there ain't. Its South Africa breh, not South America