Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it any Latinos out there? Wondering about Joburg cuz that Shadow series on Netflix makes it look dope as fukk, bad ass females everywhre speaking Zulu in all konda skin tones let me get Foreign Papi on and eat :blessed:

They have cape colored girls there ....
Its Latinos in London and Toronto tho breh. I just wanna know if I can go to anglophone country and eat off my bilingualism

You'll eat in England but they are the ugliest girls in all of Europe.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Its Latinos in London and Toronto tho breh. I just wanna know if I can go to anglophone country and eat off my bilingualism
I get what you're saying but SA is a majority black countrie with cacs, coloured, indians and asians sprinkled everywhere.

If you want women that resemble Hispanics go for coloured women. Coloured people are multi-racial class in SA that are a mix of cac, malaysian descent, and a lil bit of black (well, some of them). They would qualify as light-bright/biracial blacks in America....but over in Africa we dont play that. We call em what they are :yeshrug:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I get what you're saying but SA is a majority black countrie with cacs, coloured, indians and asians sprinkled everywhere.

If you want women that resemble Hispanics go for coloured women. Coloured people are multi-racial class in SA that are a mix of cac, malaysian descent, and a lil bit of black (well, some of them). They would qualify as light-bright/biracial blacks in America....but over in Africa we dont play that. We call em what they are :yeshrug:

My family would be colored in SA bunch of Trevor Noah lookin mfers but I feel you I know about them and how they interact with the rest of South Africans. But my religion prevents me from having serious relationships with other mixed people I aint even jokin lol

How are Black south african women in terms of looks compared to like Angolan or Nigerian girls? I misses out a few of them diasporan royalty threads but I bet they nice

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
My family would be colored in SA bunch of Trevor Noah lookin mfers but I feel you I know about them and how they interact with the rest of South Africans. But my religion prevents me from having serious relationships with other mixed people I aint even jokin lol

How are Black south african women in terms of looks compared to like Angolan or Nigerian girls? I misses out a few of them diasporan royalty threads but I bet they nice
Black women in SA come in all shades and size. You will find a girl that matches your preference. I would think they all look similar but Nigerian and a lot of West African women ive met or seen seem to have construction worker type of feet and hands :picard:....which is not common for SA women.

if you like them with a lot of ass go for Xhosa women.

if you like em feisty with an attitude, go for Xhosa or Zulu women

If you like em light in complexion, then go for Swati, Xhosa or Sotho women.

If you want to leave the country with empty pockets, then go for non other than Xhosa women :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Black women in SA come in all shades and size. You will find a girl that matches your preference. I would think they all look similar but Nigerian and a lot of West African women ive met or seen seem to have construction worker type of feet and hands :picard:....which is not common for SA women.

if you like them with a lot of ass go for Xhosa women.

if you like em feisty with an attitude, go for Xhosa or Zulu women

If you like em light in complexion, then go for Swati, Xhosa or Sotho women.

If you want to leave the country with empty pockets, then go for non other than Xhosa women :wow:

Seems like xhosa fit the bill :wow:
A lil chinky eyed redbone with a fat ass :noah:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are dudes so anti-raw? Just like in America its mainly transmitted by exchanging needles from drugs and male to male sex or anal sex with a woman. Just don't get involved with any of the three and you should be fine.

Yes I know in Africa there is an HIV1 and HIV2 but still... :smh:

If what i'm saying is reckless to you then dudes can easily get tested at a clinic and then go raw. Its 2019. There are even portable HIV tests like Oraquik, and you can show that to a chick there in SA and make her feel more safe and then have the plan B on deck and you can both be happy.

People act like we in the stone ages or something. Just get tested with the chick and go raw to your content. :dahell:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why are dudes so anti-raw? Just like in America its mainly transmitted by exchanging needles from drugs and male to male sex or anal sex with a woman. Just don't get involved with any of the three and you should be fine.

Yes I know in Africa there is an HIV1 and HIV2 but still... :smh:

If what i'm saying is reckless to you then dudes can easily get tested at a clinic and then go raw. Its 2019. There are even portable HIV tests like Oraquik, and you can show that to a chick there in SA and make her feel more safe and then have the plan B on deck and you can both be happy.

People act like we in the stone ages or something. Just get tested with the chick and go raw to your content. :dahell:

:hubie:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty
Leaving Jozi today. This is a nice city, but seeing the native black population fukked up in the game(streetwalkers in Newtown, the homeless) while everyone else living food makes me feel some type of way.

Also what are the best black owned spots in Jozi?
Just the way it is there. The gentrification in Maboneng was crazy to see in person in real time. Pretty sure they've expanded.

Black owned spots are in Soweto and outside the nice areas. Some spots have a black face as a front but white money behind it. Like my ex's spot, her partner is a white guy that got fronted a grip of dough by his folks while she got BEE $$ and a close friend who's an ANC connected lawyer behind her They're doing quite well. Spending your dough at black owned establishments ain't hard