Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs who plan on traveling here soon pay attention to the Finance Minister situation. If he gets clapped, exchange rate at minimum will be 18/19-1....worst case scenario, 30-1 but I doubt it'll get that bad

I'm planning a trip to SA early next year. Gonna be shuffling between Cape Town and Joburg for 2 weeks. Read the entire thread and you're a legend breh :salute:. Will definitely be bumping this thread with specifics as the trip approaches.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea man....was supposed to have been going back home to GA to work for DoD then got recommended for a slot at State in DC but that didn't fall thru so kinda in limbo. Trying to get back to GA but may be around here until Feb. but it's summer time here then so I'm not stressing it. Especially after seeing all the university chicks walking around in spring dresses and shorts with the ass hanging out the bottom. I'll find a way to manage
Man I've been back since April and it's cool cause my finance situation is in a better place but I miss being overseas. I don't have kids so it's nothing really keeping me here I won't be surprised if I'm back overseas before winter

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
2emg6lh.jpg

w0mdz9.jpg
httlye.jpg
14ctwub.jpg
28tkyo5.jpg
swaziland is beautiful. i enjoyed my time there.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I'm reformed.

I just came back for a week to bury my grandfather but I'll be back next week. May be having a braai next weekend if you in PTA East, come thru

I'm messing with a chick from Eersterust (:violent:), if she's game we'll swing by.

Condolences on your loss breh.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All the ass walking around the square near UP :banderas: But I'm off the market :mjcry: Hustling backwards frfr

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All the ass walking around the square near UP :banderas: But I'm off the market :mjcry: Hustling backwards frfr

Thinking of doing 2 weeks in SA around February-March. One week in Joburg and one week in Cape Town. What areas should I look at for reserving Airbnb in both cities?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thinking of doing 2 weeks in SA around February-March. One week in Joburg and one week in Cape Town. What areas should I look at for reserving Airbnb in both cities?
CPT: Sea Poin/tHout Bay/Camps Bay
Joburg: Sandton/Soweto (for a true experience)/Rosebank/Parkhurst