Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So I went to Swaziland (the women :noah:) and Mozambique this week. They're in the midst of a crippling drought. Really sad stuff brehs. I rarely get emotional during visits like these but I couldn't help it

azjtpi.jpg

16aptgn.jpg

98ynuc.jpg

2sbvr6o.jpg

5z1umd.jpg

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:ohhh: forgot this thread was here.

@Lucky_Lefty put me on game breh. I got in on that east coast > SA for $400 deal a few months back. Will be in Durban from 11/9 - 15. chose these dates because essence festival is supposed to be that same week.

single 30, traveling with 2 other cats. last time I been to SA was in 2010 for the WC. went to port elizabeth and cape town.

1) would you bother trying to catch a flight to cape town and spending 2 or 3 days there or just spend the entire 5 days (it's 1 week but given the long flight from the US) in Durban?
2) besides the shaka marine world and the golden mile beachfront, what other shyt is there to do? can you do a 1-day safari?
3) nightlife, any spots you recommend hitting up?
4) my boy married so he always want to hit up a damn strip club everytime we travel to another country :stopitslime: any recommendations?
5) where will i find cool local chicks that won't be tryin to get in a nikkas pockets cause he's american?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:ohhh: forgot this thread was here.

@Lucky_Lefty put me on game breh. I got in on that east coast > SA for $400 deal a few months back. Will be in Durban from 11/9 - 15. chose these dates because essence festival is supposed to be that same week.

single 30, traveling with 2 other cats. last time I been to SA was in 2010 for the WC. went to port elizabeth and cape town.

1) would you bother trying to catch a flight to cape town and spending 2 or 3 days there or just spend the entire 5 days (it's 1 week but given the long flight from the US) in Durban?
2) besides the shaka marine world and the golden mile beachfront, what other shyt is there to do? can you do a 1-day safari?
3) nightlife, any spots you recommend hitting up?
4) my boy married so he always want to hit up a damn strip club everytime we travel to another country :stopitslime: any recommendations?
5) where will i find cool local chicks that won't be tryin to get in a nikkas pockets cause he's american?
1. I mean you can do it but I like KZN more than CPT so I wouldn't. Plus you wasting time IMO.
2. Yea you can go on a one day safari, shark dive, Valley of a 1000 hills, go to the stadium and do this bungee/ swing shyt they got from the top of the stadium, hit up Uhmalanga Rocks and chill with the bourgoeis crowd. Gonna be mad chicks there for the festival. Drop me you me info as I should still be here Was suppose to go back home to GA for work the week prior but got nominated for a gig at the State Dept in DC.
3. I'm probably the last person to ask about nightlife especially in Durban. I mostly find a chick (see next post) and just chill.
4. See #3
5. Tinder.....start now. Pay the monthly fee to change your location and eat. Trust me on this. And considering a lot of American broads are coming over, locals gonna be lonely. Probably gonna stay with my coworker or my girl from ATL since they're both renting entire houses on air bnb. If you too cheap for tinder, go to IG and search by location then slide in them DMs. They're gonna try to get in your pockets regardless. Find something your age range and above. They don't too much care about that. Plus they're up front about giving it up. You have to work but at least your pockets won't be dry from doing it.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
So I went to Swaziland (the women :noah:) and Mozambique this week. They're in the midst of a crippling drought. Really sad stuff brehs. I rarely get emotional during visits like these but I couldn't help it

azjtpi.jpg

16aptgn.jpg

98ynuc.jpg

2sbvr6o.jpg

5z1umd.jpg
A life well lived. Salute friend.
I was in joburg and cape town last year. Magic.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Spring is here!!!! Summer dress season is upon us :blessed:
Oh you still out there? I remember you was thinking about coming home.

I'm still trying to make my way back overseas. I got stuck in the US , cuz of this job smh

On my way to Greece for vacation today tho

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Oh you still out there? I remember you was thinking about coming home.

I'm still trying to make my way back overseas. I got stuck in the US , cuz of this job smh

On my way to Greece for vacation today tho
Yea man....was supposed to have been going back home to GA to work for DoD then got recommended for a slot at State in DC but that didn't fall thru so kinda in limbo. Trying to get back to GA but may be around here until Feb. but it's summer time here then so I'm not stressing it. Especially after seeing all the university chicks walking around in spring dresses and shorts with the ass hanging out the bottom. I'll find a way to manage

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Brehs who plan on traveling here soon pay attention to the Finance Minister situation. If he gets clapped, exchange rate at minimum will be 18/19-1....worst case scenario, 30-1 but I doubt it'll get that bad