Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Wait you follow me on IG?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Details on Portugal breh, I'm finally making it out that way in September.
Portugal was dope, very hot, the beaches are very nice. Its hot but it can be very windy at times.

Foodwise it was very cheap, so many restaurants, every corner there is a restaurant. Stay away from the pizza, worst pizza ever, they stingy with toppings.

Portugese women are fine, but not the best body.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Portugal was dope, very hot, the beaches are very nice. Its hot but it can be very windy at times.

Foodwise it was very cheap, so many restaurants, every corner there is a restaurant. Stay away from the pizza, worst pizza ever, they stingy with toppings.

Portugese women are fine, but not the best body.
I did a quick search on Airbnb and the prices are really low, did you think your hotel was cheaper than most places?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ģ
I did a quick search on Airbnb and the prices are really low, did you think your hotel was cheaper than most places?

Its usually more expensive during summer school holidays. Its very cheap before or after summer school holiday months. For example parking at the beach was free but during summer school holiday months they charge

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm on one of the greatest man whore streaks in my lifetime. And I've lived in Germany but this shyt right here is unprecedented

fy1gsj.jpg

az9flz.jpg

rcoi2x.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Going thru my little "thing" with this broad I fukkin hated it fam. Couples and shyt all in love. The last thing I needed to see. But I been rackin up ass since I got back. Had some Zim chick scoop me from the airport and broke her down. Next nite was the Nigerian joint. Went out with a Tswana chick the following two nites. Meeting up with my Xhosa homegirl in Cape this weekend but we're staying at some beach house she rented on Air BnB. Life is good right now.

:salute:

Good to see this thread is still going btw :obama:

Last edited: