Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was going to Durban this weekend but going to Mpumalanga (Hazyview) instead. Will take plenty of pics and post. But until then, here's some more flicks for the wolves
Z
Palesa #1
111uqdt.jpg

Ayanda
16gjqsy.jpg

Thato
2v0bx9i.jpg

Palesa #2
s489kp.jpg

giphy.gif

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Particularly the Gauten/Johannesburg area? When I finally move there, I'll start my "Coli Breh in the Motherland" thread but for now, all my brehs who've lived or work that, drop some knowledge so I don't end up like Ice Cube's brother in "Dangerous Ground".

Are there juggalos out there?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How are drug laws and local attitude towards drugs and alcohol? How religious are the different groups?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How are drug laws and local attitude towards drugs and alcohol? How religious are the different groups?
Religion: no different than black folks back in the States. You got your "prophets" that are all about profit and your ones who take their faith seriously. Kinda wild to see large groups of church goers outside for service. Can't remember the sect but they wear a star on their clothing and the men wear bus driver hats or some shot. Women are fully covered. They're everywhere.

Alcohol & drugs: personally, I think they over indulge in the drinking. Any occasion is one for sipping brandy, bubbly or wine. I indulge myself but legal age here is 18. Even with it being. That low I've seen one fight since moving here. Oddly, it was in front of Mandela's home on Youth Day. I don't know too many folks who experiment past weed but it is wild easy to get prescription meds. I have a friend who pops ambien like flintstone vitamins. Fully functional professional. But if you get caught with anything or drive intoxicated, you can pay off the cop and be on your way (won't admit how I know this as to not incriminate myself)