Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Let the thread slip a bit. No new pics to post but anybody hitting the Pharrel or TI concerts? Keep hearing J Cole will be here in September but all the info I see is from last year. Lot of American artists coming over during the spring and summer. http://www.epykliving.co.za/t-i-coming-to-south-africa-in-october/ Who's trying to kick it on Friday for sundowners?

Hey breh you know of any good South African forums? Like a SA version of the coli or even nairaland? Only decent one I found is the one on Reddit and its too one sided being mostly white.
nah, not really breh....tbh, I went on city-data forums and here when I found out I was moving

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Particularly the Gauten/Johannesburg area? When I finally move there, I'll start my "Coli Breh in the Motherland" thread but for now, all my brehs who've lived or work that, drop some knowledge so I don't end up like Ice Cube's brother in "Dangerous Ground".
I'm from there, keep the clapper on you and your windows rolled up

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
yea keep the pics coming, all the info is helpful.. Im headed to Zanzibar in two weeks. its a shame how much I don't know about Africa
Been, I keep telling everyone to start spending your dollars here. It's cheap so your dollar stretches mad long and you'll have the time of your life. Damn so we're gonna miss each other. I'll be there next weekend