Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
68erl2.jpg

A few pics from a couple of runs I did this weekend.

20r3dq9.jpg

9gc6sx.jpg

sm3cq9.jpg

8wawp2.jpg

2a65u8g.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How hard was the FSWE and Oral assessment?
I took it twice. All depends on what you score high end that determines where they consider placing you. I have a Pol-Mil background but I scored high enough for Management so I said screw that and took a DOD gig that focuses on humanitarian aid. When my time is up here, I'll post a LOT of pics from schools and clinics that I've helped in getting built. But I know some folks that have taken it 3-4x

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
I took it twice. All depends on what you score high end that determines where they consider placing you. I have a Pol-Mil background but I scored high enough for Management so I said screw that and took a DOD gig that focuses on humanitarian aid. When my time is up here, I'll post a LOT of pics from schools and clinics that I've helped in getting built. But I know some folks that have taken it 3-4x

I was reading that even if you pass the Oral Assessment and go through the clearance procedure they put you put on a list of eligible hires and you won't get an assignment for a year and half and then you gotta redo the whole process.

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Hey breh you know of any good South African forums? Like a SA version of the coli or even nairaland? Only decent one I found is the one on Reddit and its too one sided being mostly white.