Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Having a get together at my place in the afternoon. I'm like 10 minutes away though.

Also, pretty sure I matched with that Palesa chick on Tinder :lupe:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha which one? That's what I met her off of if its the one I think it is. Tinder has been real good to me. I'm waiting on duke to hit me back but I'll let you know. May have to go to f'n Polokwane for work and shyt but trying to get out of it

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha which one? That's what I met her off of if its the one I think it is. Tinder has been real good to me. I'm waiting on duke to hit me back but I'll let you know. May have to go to f'n Polokwane for work and shyt but trying to get out of it

111uqdt.jpg

This one.

:noah:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@lucky lefty questions breh.

This may seem like a stupid question but how is it like Technology wise out there? Is there a good source of Wifi? Do you have wifi or Internet access at your place?

Do they have places like Best Buy where you can go purchase phones, laptops, etc?

Regarding the women. What are most of their mind-sets like? I know that women are women regardless of nationality but are there certain differences in attitude, viewpoint, or personality that set them apart from American women? Are any of them Pro-Black and PROUD of the fact that they are from the Motherland? What's dating them like?

Why in the fukk would ANYONE go around wrestling one year old lions?!!!??!:mindblown:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This may seem like a stupid question but how is it like Technology wise out there? Is there a good source of Wifi? Do you have wifi or Internet access at your place?
Internet really isn't that bad. I haven't gotten any hooked up at my place, I just use my phone as a hotspot or leech of the free wifi they have set up in parts of Tshwane. Not the most reliable but it accomplishes its mission. They have mad spots to purchase electronics but if it's American made, you're paying out the ass by and extra $100-200. If you're in a real right jam, one of the cats at a traffic light can hook you up. No lie, realized while in traffic today, I could've bought a auxiliary cord, charger for my iPhone, blackberry and S5, a painting of Heath Ledger's Joker and globe. It's like a million Hustle Mans at them robots

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Regarding the women. What are most of their mind-sets like? I know that women are women regardless of nationality but are there certain differences in attitude, viewpoint, or personality that set them apart from American women? Are any of them Pro-Black and PROUD of the fact that they are from the Motherland? What's dating them like?
They are very, VERY outspoken but not to the point where they're talking down on their man. Had the luxury of interacting with women from 19-40 so far. The older ones are more homebody, take care of the house and kid types but even that depends on income level. I kicked it with some a few weeks back and they loved reality TV and acted just like those RHOA chicks. Total turnoff but they were mad cool.

Their level of pro black is extremely different than ours. Most just want their country to be theirs again and all whites to gtfoh. The younger ones not so much. They're americanized as shyt but they do hold on to a little bit of their tribal/clan traditions. With all the xenophobic attacks I starting to see a lot of folks wanting it all to stop and everyone that they are ALL Africans and just wish they'd take their frustrations out on the Europeans who buy up everything.

They are more worldly than most sistas I know back home. Really easy to have a deep discussion on world affairs on top regular everyday stuff. I'd wife one of I wasn't so against the institution of marriage

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why in the fukk would ANYONE go around wrestling one year old lions?!!
Gets worse. She's really big on animal conservation and whatnot. Her and the husband share their home with a tiger. Like legit has a bed at the foot of theirs for the tiger. White folks are weird but gotdamn if they aren't some of the bravest muthafukkas on the planet.

Wish I could find the article of the family in Limpopo province that have a hippo living in their house. White folks breh smh

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So I'm kicking it in Mbabane for a minute. Place looks exactly like Zamunda from "Coming to America".....got to get use to this altitude. Once I get past the headaches and nosebleeds, I'll post some pics. Place looks like the Africa I thought I was going to see

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
So I'm kicking it in Mbabane for a minute. Place looks exactly like Zamunda from "Coming to America".....got to get use to this altitude. Once I get past the headaches and nosebleeds, I'll post some pics. Place looks like the Africa I thought I was going to see
You havent been lynched yet?:mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!