Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
had a good ass weekend

wgqmc6.jpg

4h3vh3.jpg

21l08ep.jpg

oyzy8.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
I heard they burning Somalians out there. True? False? Maybe :troll:?

True in Durban mostly as of late. They are also attacking foreign nationals such as Nigerians and Congolese (I had an uncle in '08 who lost his house because his neighbors burned it to the ground). Black South Africans have a really xenophobic problem but their xenophobia is mostly directed to other African foreign nationals whose countries assisted them in the fight against apartheid but that violence is rarely channeled toward European foreigners buying up some of the prime real estates and properties and really controlling economic power.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:russ: I heard they give good money for kidneys out there.. Im out qatar for atleast a year, I leave tommorow morning if this fukk ass snow dont delay my flight

Does it have to be your kidney?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Does it have to be your kidney?

You only "NEED" one kidney

Place is amazing fam. Makes Vegas seem like Orlando if you got the dough to fully indulge in it. I'm trying to sell a kidney now to go back. How long will you be there?
I am now scared to go this summer, cuz of this 110 degree weather, I hear its gonna be worse in june, maybe I should wait until the fall? oh and I met this chick from Kenya out here:ohlawd::whew: man. Now I want to go to Africa

oh and it says your videos are private

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
yall got a need for a brotha who shoots video over there? i wanna go :mjcry:
Yo, forgot to hit you back but NatGeo was looking for someone to shoot on this dwindling elephant population crisis happening here. I don't know if it is still open since that was almost a month ago but they do plenty of shoots here. I want to say they have a permanent staff located here