Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
What's the job rate there? How is the IT industry looking like? Do you eat at any of the mom and pop stores? Is HIV still rampant like the media portrays it. Thanks breh

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Amanda
67v9c5.jpg

Sego
vxp2lh.jpg

Sinazo
10f1jcy.jpg

Lubiza (chick in black skirt)
16ad4dg.jpg

Mahlenti
11975vp.jpg
:whew:My gawd

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What's the job rate there? How is the IT industry looking like? Do you eat at any of the mom and pop stores? Is HIV still rampant like the media portrays it. Thanks breh
Not too privy on the employment stats. I don't know too many unemployed folks. Most of the peeps I know range from small biz owners, lawyers, accountants, telecommunications, service industry and all the way down to call centers. One of the coolest cats I know is an exec for a major pharmaceutical company. You'd never know cause dude is just mad chill.

IT is booming. The main girl I hang with, her bro is IT and he and his wife are swimming in dough. The fee I personally know all getting their experience here so they can move to the states or work for a company based out the US.

HIV is still pretty bad here but condom distro and awareness is something I've seen the govt take serious. The NHS reaches out to everyone for more knowledge to spread the word but there's still a lot of work to be done. A LOT! That was one of the few things Bush initiated that was beneficial here that Obama has dropped the ball on IMO

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Soweto is massive, there are smaller settlements in the area. Soweto stands for South Western Townships. Income ranges from poor to wealthy, some of the richest people I know live in Soweto, some of the poorest too.

@Lucky_Lefty, if you can come down to JHB on a weekend we can hit up Vilakazi Street during the day and Zone 6 the night.
One of the brehs from DC coming thru 2 weekends from now. Still trying to link up on Vilakazi?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I used to live in South Africa(Johannesburg/Gauteng). I went to high school there for 3years. Them lightskins :takedat:. My homies there have mad money though:dwillhuh:, 17 and they were already driving brand new BMWs and Mercedes.
I get here and most folks I hang with are either IT, doctors or lawyers. Homies back in the States aren't doing shyt