Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Place is amazing fam. Makes Vegas seem like Orlando if you got the dough to fully indulge in it. I'm trying to sell a kidney now to go back. How long will you be there?
:russ: I heard they give good money for kidneys out there.. Im out qatar for atleast a year, I leave tommorow morning if this fukk ass snow dont delay my flight

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
B9MmGoUIYAE63yT.jpg:large

Bad. Trouble, but bad

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty This probably was already covered but what are race relations like out there?
Update to my previous reply. I've been in Free State most of the week and the racism here is pretty bad. It's mostly between blacks and coloureds (their word not mine). All the bars I've been to were segregated like shyt. Most blacks went to this one spot and coloureds mostly hung with whites and looked at you mad funny if you are dark skinned. Even looked at me funny until they found out I'm American. This shyt is a complete 180 from Gauteng province. Probably will be my first and last time coming here

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
living the life :wow:
Breh, I was not getting out that fukkin truck on the game drive. Got video of some cats I've been hanging out with wrestling 1 yr old lions and shyt. Couple of cats got bit by some tiger cubs but nothing to serious. I'll post some more pics

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what parts of the country have you managed to make it to so far?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
what parts of the country have you managed to make it to so far?
Joburg, Limpopo and Free State provinces. Cape Town next month
Breh, I don't see a gate. fukk that.
There's one, just can't see it. One almost jumped in the truck. No one saw or heard it coming. Those fukkers are stealth as shyt

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty insulated to an extent but from what I stated earlier, it's all dependent on the age group. The older, the more they are willing to tell you their disgust and trust, they do, at length. I don't see that much disdain amongst the younger demo. They fully embrace the "rainbow nation" ideal. Now what I can say is, regardless of age, most whites that I correspond with distrust anything that this majority black government does. No different than the states. White folks can't accept anything a black person/people in charge issues. Where I live is majority Afrikaaner and you rarely, if ever, see any black folks dining out or walking around (unless they're servants). But whites have no reservations chillin at spots that are majority black. I know nothing about a white genocide but I do have a friend who's going to take me to an impoverished white township. I'm gonna take PLENTY of pics when I go thru there. Spent most of the weekend in Soweto and that shyt is jarring breh.

The blackouts have subsided this past week. My generator hasn't ran all this week (at least while I was home) so I don't know what happened with Eskom. We hit stage 3 for a couple of days a few weeks back and that was the worse for everyone that's around me. It was pitch black dark with the exception of my compound which was lit up like a Christmas tree. A piece of me feels bad for peeps that can't come home and cook after a long day cause the grid is all fukked up. Passing thru hoods where you see nothing but either candles lighting up homes or just nothing but darkness is spooky. Reminds me when I would visit my pops in Boca Chica.

I'm pretty much an ignorant American dudes but my girl broke it down to me this weekend about the difference in clan make up. Majority of folks I saw in Soweto were Zulu but she pointed out to me Tswana, Xhosa (very few, mostly EC), Sotho, Pedi, etc. they all black to me tho breh :yeshrug: I do go out of my way to not offend anyone.

I really don't know about the work environment but these cats will go on strike at the drop of a hat.

this shyt is fascinating bruh :ohhh:

B9MmGoUIYAE63yT.jpg:large

Bad. Trouble, but bad

:whoo:

Update to my previous reply. I've been in Free State most of the week and the racism here is pretty bad. It's mostly between blacks and coloureds (their word not mine). All the bars I've been to were segregated like shyt. Most blacks went to this one spot and coloureds mostly hung with whites and looked at you mad funny if you are dark skinned. Even looked at me funny until they found out I'm American. This shyt is a complete 180 from Gauteng province. Probably will be my first and last time coming here

again fascinating