Tough time to visit…October rains buckets all day & humid as fukk.,
200w.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
hit tayrona yesterday. did the hike to cabo san juan. it was beautiful. hitting up rodadero tonight. going to palomino and minca in the next few days.
Did you fly into Barranquilla or Santa Marta ?

Last time I was in SM I flew into their airport but this time around the flights are ridiculously priced or have a long ass layover in Panama City or bogota which I ain’t trying to do.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did you fly into Barranquilla or Santa Marta ?

Last time I was in SM I flew into their airport but this time around the flights are ridiculously priced or have a long ass layover in Panama City or bogota which I ain’t trying to do.
Flew into Barranquilla and took a bus to SM. Bus was super comfortable and quick. Real cheap and easy too.

Flights to SM are way too expensive. Made more sense to fly into BQ. Legit like like a 300 dólar difference

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Flew into Barranquilla and took a bus to SM. Bus was super comfortable and quick. Real cheap and easy too.

Flights to SM are way too expensive. Made more sense to fly into BQ. Legit like like a 300 dólar difference
Did you do Airbnb or hostel ?

Bus ride is 2 hours more or less?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:feedme: can you share?
I dont want to speak for him but he might be talking tax exemptions/breaks. Was just on that side and met a couple brothers getting they money UP while living over there. They getting American money remotely while LIVING on that side, let these boys think brothers is goin only for women :mjlol: :myman:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I dont want to speak for him but he might be talking tax exemptions/breaks. Was just on that side and met a couple brothers getting they money UP while living over there. They getting American money remotely while LIVING on that side, let these boys think brothers is goin only for women :mjlol: :myman:
Shhhhhhhh... let these nikkas have fun with their passport bros shyt.

Please stay away from Colombia it's very dangerous here and you will get drugged, robbed and killed by these hoes.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Shhhhhhhh... let these nikkas have fun with their passport bros shyt.

Please stay away from Colombia it's very dangerous here and you will get drugged, robbed and killed by these hoes.
You right breh, I already see the changes since the last time I been there cuz of these social media dudes.. :snoop:

shyt is too dangerous for brothers, gonna stay on plantation I mean in the local hood and stay safe..

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:feedme: can you share?
If you live outside of the United States for at least 10 months out of the year you are Eligible for tax credits to lower your federal liability to 0.
Then they have companies where you use the company address for your mail which are located in a no income tax state like florida or Texas where you don’t pay state taxes so you’re effectively living tax free

I met software engineers and other IT professionals making well over 6 figures tax free in a country where the dollar is already worth 4-5x more. :wow:

Another thing is their rent is in pesos so as the dollar increases in value in respect to the local currency, their rent actually decreases :wow:
They were already paying less than $600 for high rise luxury apartments and it gets cheaper depending on the month

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you live outside of the United States for at least 10 months out of the year you are Eligible for tax credits to lower your federal liability to 0.
Then they have companies where you use the company address for your mail which are located in a no income tax state like florida or Texas where you don’t pay state taxes so you’re effectively living tax free

I met software engineers and other IT professionals making well over 6 figures tax free in a country where the dollar is already worth 4-5x more. :wow:

Another thing is their rent is in pesos so as the dollar increases in value in respect to the local currency, their rent actually decreases :wow:
They were already paying less than $600 for high rise luxury apartments and it gets cheaper depending on the month
That’s crazy..